Windows 10: Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after

Discus and support Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get a blue screen exception errors after logging into one ID on my win 10 64 bit box, and then it reboots .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jithesh_ibm, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after

I get a blue screen exception errors after logging into one ID on my win 10 64 bit box, and then it reboots .

:)

jithesh_ibm, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ath-bsod/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after

1. Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after - Similar Threads - home frequent Blue

2. Frequent Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Blue Screen of Death: Whenever I use any Microsoft product word, excel, etc. my pc will usually blue screen within 10 minutes. The screen will say “: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.” The stop code at the...
  3. Frequent Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screen of Death: Whenever I use any Microsoft product word, excel, etc. my pc will usually blue screen within 10 minutes. The screen will say “: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.” The stop code at the...
  4. Frequent Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after: I get a blue screen exception errors after logging into one ID on my win 10 64 bit box, and then it reboots . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-frequent-blue-screen-of-death/5ce19827-a720-4057-87c4-27928a4b1755
  6. Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home frequent Blue Screen of Death after: I get a blue screen exception errors after logging into one ID on my win 10 64 bit box, and then it reboots . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-frequent-blue-screen-of-death/5ce19827-a720-4057-87c4-27928a4b1755
  7. Frequent Blue Screen of death - Windows 10

Frequent Blue Screen of death - Windows 10: Hi, I have had some issues on my PC in the past with the blue screen of death. . However last couple of days my problems have become more frequent again and PC is crashing on BOD again. I initially did check Memory Test didn't found any issues Did full test, Also did GPU...
  8. Frequent Blue screen of death after windows update

Frequent Blue screen of death after windows update: Hi, I have installed the May 2020 update after that I'm experiencing the BSOD. I have an habit of removing previous windows iterations, so I cannot go back to previous build, so I thought these issues might be resolved in new builds in insider preview, so I opted for it and...
  9. Frequent blue screens of death on Windows 10

Frequent blue screens of death on Windows 10: Dear all, I am running 64-bit Windows 10 Home on laptop HP Spectre x360. Recently I am having issues with frequent blue screens of death. They appear every day with various errors like: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION I was...
  10. Frequent Blue Screen (of Death)

Frequent Blue Screen (of Death): Hi . . . I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit running on Asus Zenbook UX430UNR with 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. It's a brand new laptop, but I've experienced 2 BSODs on random occasions, but they have one thing in common: The system crashed (BSOD'd) right after I unplugged the mini...