Windows 10: Windows 10 Home: I hit some key or key combination that changed my display. Everything is...

Discus and support Windows 10 Home: I hit some key or key combination that changed my display. Everything is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no idea what I did but I was typing and must have pressed some key combination that caused my display to change. The entire contents on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DMarvin54, May 28, 2019.

1. DMarvin54 Win User

Windows 10 Home: I hit some key or key combination that changed my display. Everything is...

I have no idea what I did but I was typing and must have pressed some key combination that caused my display to change. The entire contents on the screen is squeezed into a narrow "band" in the center of the screen. Very weird. I know about the keys that rotate the display but this is a new issue. I haven;t been able to find any information online.

:)

DMarvin54, May 28, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 28, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, May 28, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Windows 10 Home: I hit some key or key combination that changed my display. Everything is...

windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

jmcslob, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home: I hit some key or key combination that changed my display. Everything is... - Similar Threads - Home hit key

2. ALT Combinations key for some combinations doesnt work for me in WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALT Combinations key for some combinations doesnt work for me in WINDOWS 11: My ALT + Q , ALT + W , ALT + A , ALT + S , ALT + Z doesnt seem to work in windows 11, i have tried using my keyboard on another pc testing those combination and it works so clearly its not my keyboard, can anyone please help me with this problem ?, is there any default...
  3. Some keys won't work unless if I press them in combination with the windows key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys won't work unless if I press them in combination with the windows key: A, F, X, C, N, Comma, full stop, forward slash, Left Alt These keys are currently not working unless if press them in combination with the windows key which makes "C" open the file explorer and makes "full stop" log me off. I've already followed standard troubleshooting...
  4. Some Keyboard keys and combinations not working.

Some Keyboard keys and combinations not working.: Hello, Recently I have started facing this issue in my laptop. The Device Manager shows 2 HID Keyboard Devices and 1 HID Compliant mouse. I don't connect external usb keyboard or mouse frequently. But now, the issue is that, my Function keys F1-F12 are working individually....
  5. Some Shift key combinations stopped functioning

Some Shift key combinations stopped functioning: Hello everyone, I have a problem that has been bothering me for long enough, and I need some help. I've tried everything and searched the web to fix this at 100% with no success. A week or 2 ago, I noticied that my 'Windows' Key wasn't responding, and same thing with the...
  6. Left arrow key hits a random combination of keys

Left arrow key hits a random combination of keys: i don't know how to best describe it, so i'll start from the beginning. i was playing Google Earth VR when all of a sudden the music gave out. i looked at my desktop, and nothing seemed wrong until i tried clicking around and opening my browser. for some reason, something...
  7. i accidently hit a key and it changed the size of my screen which is now a smaller display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i accidently hit a key and it changed the size of my screen which is now a smaller display: I accidently hit a key or keys and it reduced the size of my screen display. All of my apps and task bar settings are still visible but I now have only about 2/3 of the screen showing. I'm not sure how to return to a normal setting....
  8. Some keys only work when pressed in combination with Fn key

Some keys only work when pressed in combination with Fn key: Hello everyone, I have a strange issue with my keyboard and I can't seem to find other posts about it. When I press specific keys (L, down arrow, 9 on numpad), they sometimes are not recognized. For minutes at a time, I cannot press them on their own (issue is present in...
  9. (Some) Ctrl+Shift+[key] combinations not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    (Some) Ctrl+Shift+[key] combinations not working.: As said in the title, some Ctrl+Shift+[key] combinations don't work in my system (kind of, actually). In Notepad++, the 'Save All' keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+S) doesn't work. In Visual Studio 2017, the 'Open Project/Solution...' (Ctrl+Shift+O) doesn't work either, the...
  10. Some key combinations stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some key combinations stopped working: Keyboard is the default Asus X555 laptop keyboard. Running Windows 10 pro 64bit Recently, some keys in my keyboard stopped working while another key is pressed. For example, while pressing key 'A' the key 'Q' is not working but when key 'Q' is pressed alone it works....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why im losing key combinations in windows 10