Windows 10: Windows 10 Home in S mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Home in S mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have about 80 laptops i have purchased and it came with the Windows 10 Home in S mode. I want to switch over to the Windows 10 home. I now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PrakashPeedikayil, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home in S mode

Hi,

I have about 80 laptops i have purchased and it came with the Windows 10 Home in S mode. I want to switch over to the Windows 10 home. I now know how to do it, however; i cannot do this manually for all the 80 systems. Is there a easy way to do this across all devices?

:)

PrakashPeedikayil, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home in S mode

Delta6326, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home in S mode

1. Windows 10 Home in S mode - Similar Threads - Home mode

2. How to Install Office 365 in Windows 10 Home in S mode?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Install Office 365 in Windows 10 Home in S mode?: Hi, My new Surface Go has Windows 10 Home in S mode - which prevents me from installing Office 365. I use my school account to get free Office 365, however when I clicked Install Office in Office app, it took me to a website where a file was downloaded. The problem is I...
  3. Windows S mode to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows S mode to Windows 10 Home: I'm looking to purchase a new laptop to just run one program. But, the least expensive laptop I found, with Windows, has Windows S mode. I found a Microsoft web-page that states how to convert Windows S mode to Windows. I've also read that once you convert to Windows (from S...
  4. kernel mode heap corruption Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kernel mode heap corruption Windows 10 Home: I am having this problem and need someone to look at it. Can't upload the MiniDump file even though I am logged on as a admin user. Any help please? Tried the usual methods but doesn't help....
  5. Issues switching out of S mode on windows 10 home version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues switching out of S mode on windows 10 home version 1803: I am going freaking crazy here.... I have this new laptop and it came with windows 10 home. I would very much like to switch out of S mode, but I cannot. I have been reading forums, watching youtube videos, etc. - and NONE of them have addressed what seemed to be a small...
  6. Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.

Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.: I never turn Flight mode on, and it is not on when I shut down. Its back on when I reboot though. Seems like a bug that I just can't fix. Never saw this with my other two Windows 10 computers...though they were running Windows 10 PRO. Any ideas?...
  7. windows 10 Home will not allow me to exit safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 Home will not allow me to exit safe mode: It asks for a password on my log in / sign in page but does not accept it. I changed my MS password using another computer but that did not fix anything. I'm stuck in Safe Mode. This all started after I had installed and ran Norton Power Eraser which had me change ms boot...
  8. Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode "

Switching from " Windows 10 S mode " to " windows 10 home mode ": Ive just purchased an ACER SWIFT SF113-1 this come with " windows 10 S " installed . I use numerous non -Microsoft applications and need to remove the "s mode " . the information given with the laptop and on the Microsoft site to remove the " S Mode " don't...
  9. Windows 10 Home in S mode - networking hardware not detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home in S mode - networking hardware not detected: I got my son an HP Stream laptop for Christmas that came preloaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode. It updated on Sunday and now he can't connect to the internet. When I tried to create a new connection, I got the error message, "Windows did not detect any networking...
  10. How to reinstall Windows 10 Home in S Mode on Surface Go

in Windows 10 News
    How to reinstall Windows 10 Home in S Mode on Surface Go: [ATTACH] Surface Go a new budget Surface Device from Microsoft ships with Windows 10 Home in S Mode enabled. But users have the authority to sitch the OS to the normal Windows 10 Home version. This indirectly offers them a Surface [...] This post How to reinstall Windows 10...