Windows 10: windows 10 home instalation and activation

Discus and support windows 10 home instalation and activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install windows 10 home via USB on a computer that has an unsilenced version of windows 10 pro installed on it after the installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nico g3, Sep 30, 2018.

1. nico g3 Win User

windows 10 home instalation and activation

I am trying to install windows 10 home via USB on a computer that has an unsilenced version of windows 10 pro installed on it after the installation completes the computer still shows I am running the pro version not the home version and asks for activation I enter the home product key and it does not work

:)

nico g3, Sep 30, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 30, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 home instalation and activation - Similar Threads - home instalation activation

2. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  3. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  4. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Installation and activation of Windows 10 Home

Installation and activation of Windows 10 Home: I have purchased windows 10 home version from Microsoft store online and downloaded in a USB flash drive to upgrade my PC from Windows &, but I failed to do so despite reqesting Microsoft. ONly to access windows 10 I purchased a new PC and tried to install . On completion of...
  6. windows 10 home activation

windows 10 home activation: Hi all, i installed windows 10 home over windows 7 in my pc.I have windows installation key and product key.I installed it through usb of windows 10 .i used F12 then boot it through UEFI scan disk. it asked product key and used product key but after installation it was...
  7. Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?

Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?: I recentley purchased windows 10 home from microsoft and when i downloaded the installation media onto a flash drive and ran it on my pc, it installed a non activated version of windows enterprise. Ive trued completley wiping the system and resetting the pc and downloading...
  8. Activate Windows 10 Pro on a Windows 10 Home installation.

Activate Windows 10 Pro on a Windows 10 Home installation.: Just got a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home edition. I have a Windows 10 Pro license that I bought back in 2017 appears in order history in my MS account but I can't find a product key anywhere. What do I do?...
  9. Activate Windows 10 Home

Activate Windows 10 Home: My motherboard died on me. I have replaced the motherboard and now I need to activate windows again, but it gives me a error code 0xC004F025 Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-home/c61c1bb4-9911-4011-bf35-830ed40450b8"
  10. Windows 10 Home activation

Windows 10 Home activation: Recently got an Activate Windows watermark. Went into activation tab and clicked troubleshoot, but it always shows (Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. (0xc0000022)) no matter what network...