Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Install Not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Install Not Working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I just purchased a key off Microsoft's official website. However, the product key I received is not functional, and I repeatedly get the error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DatAwesomeness0, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home Install Not Working

So I just purchased a key off Microsoft's official website. However, the product key I received is not functional, and I repeatedly get the error code 0xc004f050. Additionally, there seems to be no way for me to refund my faulty key, and I'm going to be extremely annoyed if Microsoft stole my money again - I already abandoned Xbox because of it.

:)

DatAwesomeness0, Dec 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home Install Not Working

Delta6326, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Install Not Working

1. Windows 10 Home Install Not Working - Similar Threads - Home Install Working

2. Installing windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 10 home: I have been trying to install Windows 10 home. It all begins ok but when it gets to "Getting Updates" it stalls at 46%. I even put it on a flash drive but the same thing happens. I have Widows 8.1 version 6.3. 64-bit OS 4GB RAM. What is going on that it won't continue to...
  3. Installing windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 10 home: I have been trying to install Windows 10 home. It all begins ok but when it gets to "Getting Updates" it stalls at 46%. I even put it on a flash drive but the same thing happens. I have Widows 8.1 version 6.3. 64-bit OS 4GB RAM. What is going on that it won't continue to...
  4. Installing windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Home not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home not working: My Windows 10 home loads to the desktop screen and will go no further. How can I overcome this problem please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-not-working/2246ece1-49a6-4745-af3f-6947e3055de8
  6. Windows 10 home installation

Windows 10 home installation: I am turing to istall and receive the folosind message: \windows\system32\ntoskrn1.exe. Status: 0xc0000098 What small I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-installation/f2de94e5-ea2c-4ad0-b736-31367a91634c
  7. Installing Windows 10 Home

Installing Windows 10 Home: The issue is that I get an error when installing windows through the media installer that says "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007025D” I tried downloading the...
  8. Install windows 10 Home

Install windows 10 Home: Hey there. i cannot find any source on how to contact Microsoft windows Chat support. I need help installing my Windows 10 Home on a Windows 7 ultimate laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-home/b1171b50-b235-44b3-a5ff-0e8052066f0b
  9. installing Windows 10 on home Desktop

installing Windows 10 on home Desktop: i have tried to install Windows 10 several times now and i get the same failure message.___The installation Failed in the Safe OS phase with an error during Replicate OC mode. what do I do ?...
  10. Re Install of windows 10 home

Re Install of windows 10 home: I got this desktop with windows 10 home pre installed when I bought it from Zoostorm computers. I have some small issues with it,As you may see one of my postings regarding problem with the mail app. Now my question is if and when I decide to do a clean install of windows...