Windows 10: windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise

Discus and support windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have changed my windows version from Microsoft windows 10 home to windows 10 enterprise and I want to return back to previous version of windows what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ahmedelamir, Sep 11, 2019.

1. windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise

I have changed my windows version from Microsoft windows 10 home to windows 10 enterprise and I want to return back to previous version of windows what should I do , the previous version of windows was activated but i haven't the product key cause it was upgraded from windows 7 home to windows 10 home ( I have the old key of windows 7 ) , and the current version of windows ( windows 10 enterprise ) is not activated

:)

ahmedelamir, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise

Delta6326, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise

1. windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise - Similar Threads - home instead enterprise

2. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro: Hi, Today I decided to upgrade my newly-installed Windows 10 1903 from Home to Pro. Having no idea how long it took, 10 minutes later, I logged in and ran to Control Panel. When i clicked 'System', I saw Windows 10 Enterprise. Thinking it was a mistake, I ran to Settings,...
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi/6d21d6d7-1500-4458-b69f-3ee07b1f66c0
  4. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Hi, I recently bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store for my laptop with Windows 10 Home installed. After the payment is finished, I got a notification to restart my laptop. When it is booted on, I checked the Settings > Activation page and instead of...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro: Yesterday I bought ($104.99) Windows10Pr5o & installed the link. Now this morning it says that I have Windows ENTERPRISE & I must activate it! It WON'T let me! It says I don't have a valid version! I need to convert to Windows Pro for which I paid! Bob Campbell...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home: I am trying to activate a product key on my current evaluation version of Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home. I have bought it, and received the product key via email. When in settings, however, I am receiving Error Code 0XC004F050 (The product key you entered didn't...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO: Hi There, I selected Windows 10 Pro in the menu from a USB created clean installation, but once installed, the info screen says that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed instead. I have a valid w10 pro key, can I enter that?...
  8. In place Upgrade Windows Enterprise with Windows 10 Pro or Home?

in Windows 10 Support
    In place Upgrade Windows Enterprise with Windows 10 Pro or Home?: Can I download a WIndows Home or Pro ISO file then use it to in-place upgrade a Windows Enterprise system? Will it not alter some GPO configured by a system admin if it is possible? Thanks 121474
  9. Dual boot Windows 10 Enterprise and Home

Dual boot Windows 10 Enterprise and Home: Hi, I would like to dual boot Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Home. Would that be possible as my college has tons of things installed and enforced on my own PC, such as symantec endpoint protection etc.. Hence I would like to dual boot. Please advice. Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 Home instead of Pro

Windows 10 Home instead of Pro: Hi, I'm having an issue trying to install Windows 10 PRO. Right now I have a 7 home version pre-installed, and I'm trying to install Windows 10 PRO with my OEM key. When I download W10 form Microsoft website and create the bootable device, after starting the...