Windows 10: windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise

Discus and support windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have changed my windows version from Microsoft windows 10 home to windows 10 enterprise and I want to return back to previous version of windows what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ahmedelamir, Sep 11, 2019.

1. windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise

I have changed my windows version from Microsoft windows 10 home to windows 10 enterprise and I want to return back to previous version of windows what should I do , the previous version of windows was activated but i haven't the product key cause it was upgraded from windows 7 home to windows 10 home ( I have the old key of windows 7 ) , and the current version of windows ( windows 10 enterprise ) is not activated

:)

ahmedelamir, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise

Delta6326, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise

1. windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise - Similar Threads - home instead enterprise

2. Windows 10 enterprise to home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 enterprise to home: I brought my pc from a local shop and got windows 10 enterprise edition now i have to convert enterprise edition to home. What are the steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-to-home/9d1ded92-f7fd-443b-9101-86e657d0b944
  3. Windows 10 enterprise to home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 enterprise to home: I brought my pc from a local shop and got windows 10 enterprise edition now i have to convert enterprise edition to home. What are the steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-to-home/9d1ded92-f7fd-443b-9101-86e657d0b944
  4. Windows 10 enterprise to home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: Recently, I got a prompt in the Microsoft Store that had an option toupgrade to Pro edition from Home edition. I believed it would ask me beforehand if I need to purchase/activate. But as I moved forward, it applied some updates and restart the pc. I checked in the Settings...
  6. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead: I went through the Microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 Home systems to Pro but I've had two of them upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise and are asking for activation. I never selected Enterprise wasn't an option how do I get the Windows 10 Pro key that I ordered installed?...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home: For some reason my windows edition is now Enterprise but I only have a license key for Home. It there any wat to change it back to home without wiping the disk and reinstalling windows? I have recently installed a ssd and it was working fine (digital license activated and...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home: Hello, I recently received an out of use laptop from work to now be used for personal use. It currently has an unactivated version of Windows 10 Enterprise on it. I would like to use an activated version of Windows 10 home I have a Home version product key to use. The...
  9. Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro: I ran into an odd thing today. Have been upgrading Windows 10 Home computers to Windows 10 Pro. I made use of the upgrade option provided in the Microsoft Store paying the C$ 130. Two of the computers showed Windows 10 Enterprise after the upgrade was done. The problem is...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO: Hi There, I selected Windows 10 Pro in the menu from a USB created clean installation, but once installed, the info screen says that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed instead. I have a valid w10 pro key, can I enter that?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install windows home instead on enterprise