Windows 10: Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update

Discus and support Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My windows update was done yesterday it took 2.5 hours and now it is showing Windows is not activated with error code: 0x80004005 [ATTACH] after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JigarPunjani, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update

My windows update was done yesterday it took 2.5 hours and now it is showing Windows is not activated with error code: 0x80004005

Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update a8425dd4-29a0-4202-b0ff-5720e23b79ad?upload=true.jpg

after Clicking on troubleshoot it shows

Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update 0eb94d04-7c56-419c-b7f2-5ad0a5b96c9c?upload=true.jpg

after clicking on upgrade your edition of windows it had shown updating windows but again still it is showing Windows is not activated.

After the windows update even outlook is also getting closed immediately when i click anywhere in it's window.

Please Help!!!!!

:)

JigarPunjani, Aug 15, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Aug 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 15, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update

1. Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update - Similar Threads - Home showing activated

2. Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update: My windows updated few days back, and it caused it to bluescreen a lot so i did a reset following that. But now windows wasnt activated.Seems like i need a digital license since i updated from windows 10 Single language core editionwhen i do extract windows key using produc...
  3. Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 home activation breaks after windows update: My windows updated few days back, and it caused it to bluescreen a lot so i did a reset following that. But now windows wasnt activated.Seems like i need a digital license since i updated from windows 10 Single language core editionwhen i do extract windows key using produc...
  4. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  5. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  6. It is showing error in activation of my window 10 after update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    It is showing error in activation of my window 10 after update.: [ATTACH]I have updated my window 2 months ago and it is showing that my window hasn't activated and before update my window was activated, and all time it is showing that activate your window whenever I open the laptop. And I can't personalize my window and can't do many...
  7. After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!!

After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!!: My laptop got update on 5th October of the latest windows 10 home version. but after the update, the windows is showing that it is not activated and showing the error code of 0x80004005. then I put the product key on the change product key option and then it is showing...
  8. Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated

Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated: I purchased a new laptop with preinstalled genuine Windows 10. 10 days ago, I updated the same to version 1903. But after restarting it has been showing that windows is not activated. I tried using troubleshoot and it writes error 0x80004005. The troublshoot shows the...
  9. Windows 10 home activation after a hardware upgrade

Windows 10 home activation after a hardware upgrade: I recently did a hardware upgrade on my PC. This included a new motherboard, CPU and two RAM sticks. After the upgrade I got a message on my screen saying: "Activate windows, go to settings to activate Windows". However, I can't activate it since I don't have my product key...
  10. win 10 home activation gone after 1803 update

win 10 home activation gone after 1803 update: Hi my new acer swift 3 laptop came with pre installed windows 10 home....it was v1703 at first so I updated it to 1709 and then to 1803 through windows update.....till 1709 windows showed it was activated but after updating to1803 it says its not activated and the water mark...