Windows 10: Windows 10 Home is sudden deactivated

Discus and support Windows 10 Home is sudden deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased Win 10 Home 64x on the date 29.03.2018. and payed for it 140$. When I've searched my problem on the net the only possibility mentioned was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Boby2, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Boby2 Win User

Windows 10 Home is sudden deactivated

I purchased Win 10 Home 64x on the date 29.03.2018. and payed for it 140$. When I've searched my problem on the net the only possibility mentioned was a hardware change that didn't happened id my case. The error code is 0x800723B at my activation window, but, when i select the "change product key" and entered my given product key it says: "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key again or enter a different one. (0xc004f050)"

:)

Boby2, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Home is sudden deactivated

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home is sudden deactivated

1. Windows 10 Home is sudden deactivated - Similar Threads - Home sudden deactivated

2. Windows suddenly deactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivate: The pc WINDOWS 10 ASUS ROG got a watermark never appeared before. until 2days activate windows watermark appears bottom right corner. Tried looking online to see if theres a way to get my product key back, tried the OA3xOriginalProductKey command but to no avail. anyone know...
  3. windows suddenly deactivates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows suddenly deactivates: my pc just suddenly said activate windows I bought this off facebook yes funny but in the activation part in settings all it says is "We cannot activate windows as we can't connect to your organizations activation server."Error code: 0x8007007B...
  4. windows 10 suddenly deactivated

windows 10 suddenly deactivated: All of a sudden after 3 years my computer is requesting that I did not activate windows and it doesnt allow me to change my background and other stuff. I restarted my pc and it said loading windows or something and when I logged in and the watermark is gone but it still says...
  5. Factory installed Windows 10 Home suddenly deactivated.

Factory installed Windows 10 Home suddenly deactivated.: A few days ago, I noticed that the "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate Windows" message had appeared on my screen in the bottom right corner. I own a store-bought Acer laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home. I have waited several days because one...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, I bought a new desktop computer. Before I had a computer, I used a laptop, this laptop had Windows 10 already on it. Activated. But then, when I tried to combine my laptop's SSD with my desktop's HDD, Windows was suddenly deactivated. Even though, I only...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Same issue started today as was reported on November 8th, 2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/fe9a4ecf-2e2a-491d-a43e-b010c316d1c4...
  8. windows 10 home deactivated

windows 10 home deactivated: I bought a windows tablet 4 months ago with windows 10 preinstalled. Everything was fine. However I have been away for a month and not used the tablet until today. When I switched it on it said windows needs activation. When I went to settings it said the product key was...
  9. windows 10 home deactivated ?

windows 10 home deactivated ?: hi guys , I have just recently built a new pc and I transferred windows from my old computer to this new computer via my ssd. I had afew problems with recognising my new system through windows so I used the windows defender to reinstall windows. it was all working fine until...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, There is an ongoing issue about Windows 10 suddenly shown as deactivated. The affected users need not to do anything as it is a known issue. Here is what was told by Microsoft Chat support: Microsoft has just released an Emerging issue announcement about current...