Windows 10: windows 10 home keep getting mesage saying windows 10 not activated but it is

Discus and support windows 10 home keep getting mesage saying windows 10 not activated but it is in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a new dell laptop (not this machine) I first started it up before Christmas as it was a gift, it now keeps saying "your windows license will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tonyfishlock, Jan 24, 2019.

1. windows 10 home keep getting mesage saying windows 10 not activated but it is

I have a new dell laptop (not this machine) I first started it up before Christmas as it was a gift, it now keeps saying "your windows license will expire soon, you need to activate windows in settings, I go to settings & it says windows is activated using your organiztion's activation service,

It also shows the activation code

please help

:)

tonyfishlock, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 24, 2019
  4. windows 10 home keep getting mesage saying windows 10 not activated but it is

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 home keep getting mesage saying windows 10 not activated but it is

1. windows 10 home keep getting mesage saying windows 10 not activated but it is - Similar Threads - home keep getting

2. I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...: Checking command line slmgr /xpr I get "The machine is permanently activated". I have the Product Key. Yet the desktop wallpaper keeps showing the "Activate Windows" message, as if my copy of Windows 10 Home is not activated. I have contacted Microsoft support but keep...
  3. I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...: Checking command line slmgr /xpr I get "The machine is permanently activated". I have the Product Key. Yet the desktop wallpaper keeps showing the "Activate Windows" message, as if my copy of Windows 10 Home is not activated. I have contacted Microsoft support but keep...
  4. I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No Switch to Windows 10 home and Get in Store in Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Switch to Windows 10 home and Get in Store in Activation: I buy my first laptop and the version is Windows 10 S, I follow to the instruction in youtube video. I go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation, but there is no Switch to windows 10 home and the Get in store button... pls help me guys.. my CMD not opening Powershell Not...
  6. No Switch to Windows 10 home and Get in Store in Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Switch to Windows 10 home and Get in Store in Activation: I buy my first laptop and the version is Windows 10 S, I follow to the instruction in youtube video. I go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation, but there is no Switch to windows 10 home and the Get in store button... pls help me guys.. my CMD not opening Powershell Not...
  7. No Switch to Windows 10 home and Get in Store in Activation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. i get this mesage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i get this mesage: I get this message windows.com/stopcode critical service failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-mesage/584d7bec-1d5b-4ed6-b191-093d376ad262
  9. Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????

Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????: Why does an alert keep popping up on my screen saying I need to activate my windows, so I had a tech friend of mine install windows on my computer and has been working fine but like I said before that thing keeps popping up. I go to settings and it says your windows is...
  10. windows 10 will expre soon mesage

windows 10 will expre soon mesage: activation status is "windows is activated using your organization activation service" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-expre-soon-mesage/4ff2619c-d2b0-4461-bc26-429533e80aa5"