Windows 10: Windows 10 Home keeps asking for activation from time to time

Discus and support Windows 10 Home keeps asking for activation from time to time in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have this issue after receiving the PC from HP repair. They replaced SSD, and now Windows wants to be activated. I go to settings, Activation,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OlegSheydvasser, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home keeps asking for activation from time to time

I have this issue after receiving the PC from HP repair. They replaced SSD, and now Windows wants to be activated.

I go to settings, Activation, Troubleshooting. The troubleshooter thinks a bit and says "We've activated this copy of Windows". All seems well, however a couple of days later the activation gets lost and I repeat activation the same way.

This happens again and again.

The computer is under warranty, and I called HP, but they were not helpful.

Any advice?

Thank you!

:)

OlegSheydvasser, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 12, 2019
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Thanks, there's a lot of Windows 10 threads around, I got lost, lol...

Then why download the hacked version at all, I mean no one wants it right? You kind of contradict yourself there.

Sounds like a misaligned partition to me.

R-T-B, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 Home keeps asking for activation from time to time

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home keeps asking for activation from time to time

1. Windows 10 Home keeps asking for activation from time to time - Similar Threads - Home keeps asking

2. Windows 10 is activated but still keeps asking for Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 is activated but still keeps asking for Activation: my windows is activated by a digital license linked to my microsoft account. but still continued to receive a message saying that windows is not activated....
  3. Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation

Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation: I've owned my Asus X442U for 3 years, bought from an authorized retailer. They activated Windows the day I bought it, with the product key and all so I'm sure I've been running a legit version of Windows all these years. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home 1903 Build...
  4. Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated: Not sure if I need to post this here or in /r/techsupport , but here goes: Since a week my Windows 10 gives the message: "Windows 10 is not activated, please activate now." I then go to settings and select "fix this problem." Windows activates itself again and it says...
  5. Chrome keeps asking for parent permission to add on time?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Chrome keeps asking for parent permission to add on time?: After installing an update and shutting down my computer for the night, I woke up next morning to find that Chrome was telling me to ask an adult for permission to add time to use it. I am a teenager with my dad who controls the family features, but the day before and as long...
  6. Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot

Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot: Hello After one of the las updates, my PC start to show a message to right bottom saying Windows 10 is not activated, when, of course, it has been activated for ever. I go to "Activation", it says is not activated, I run the "Problems solution", and after a while, Windows...
  7. Windows 10 Home from Microsoft store... Can I activate it multiple times ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home from Microsoft store... Can I activate it multiple times ?: I plan to upgrade some of my pc specs in like 1-2 years, and want to buy a product key from Microsoft store, with this key that I can download from their site after the purchase, can I: activate the same key again if I reinstall windows on the exact same machine ?...
  8. Windows update changed from Windows 10 Home to Pro and keeps asking to activate the key

Windows update changed from Windows 10 Home to Pro and keeps asking to activate the key: I have a notebook purchased from Costco, and it comes with Windows 10 Home from Dell, and I had not updated the Windows for about 2 years until a few days ago. After the upgrade, it keeps asking me to activate the Windows. The troubleshooting indicated that my current version...
  9. Existing home computer keeps asking me to Activate Windows 10

Existing home computer keeps asking me to Activate Windows 10: My home computer I've had for years is asking me to activate Windows 10. Several months ago, Microsoft Support helped with another problem and remotely had to reinstall Win10 Creators update. Went well for 3 months but now computer is acting wonky and keeps asking for...
  10. After #1803 update of Windows 10 Home activation window pops up blank from time to time...

After #1803 update of Windows 10 Home activation window pops up blank from time to time...: How to get rid of this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-1803-update-of-windows-10-home-activation/864e1693-5d6b-4c17-8e41-787eca5f53ce"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 home keeps asking for activation