Windows 10: windows 10 home lan network problem

Discus and support windows 10 home lan network problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 3 Pc in LAN. All having same version windows 10 home. all are same network group say WORKGROUP. there are 3 Pc . PC A ,B C. In Pc B i m facing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UMANGTHAKKER, Sep 17, 2018.

1. windows 10 home lan network problem

I have 3 Pc in LAN. All having same version windows 10 home. all are same network group say WORKGROUP. there are 3 Pc . PC A ,B C.

In Pc B i m facing problem. as in Pc B i can see all lan pc name on network but could not access A and C. but from PC A & C i can access Pc B. From Pc A i can access Pc C . File sharing option and other settings are proper in Pc A,B,C. as if there is any problem in setting i even can't access Pc C from Pc A. So i can access Pc C from Pc A but not from Pc. B. Reverse is the possible from Pc C i can access Pc B.

now how to solve this.?

:)

UMANGTHAKKER, Sep 17, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 17, 2018
  3. network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Sep 17, 2018
  4. windows 10 home lan network problem

Lan networking

Hi to everyone, as a ignorant guy on lan networking, I want add a computer with win10 os to an existing lan computers of network have win7 os. Is there anybody who can explain the steps of this process simply?In
    my setup there is a switch and there is no internet connection.

ferhatözel, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 home lan network problem

1. windows 10 home lan network problem - Similar Threads - home lan network

2. lan network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  3. lan network problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  4. Windows 10 Home Network access problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home Network access problem: I have two Windows 10 Home computers that I want to be able to share files between, but I need help! My desktop ethernet and laptop wireless are on the same private network in my home. My two hostnames are \\Desktop\Users\Dougbert\Upstairs...
  5. Home Network Problems

Home Network Problems: So I am some issues with 2 of my PC's not seeing each other on my network. I have 3 PC's a tower and 2 laptops. Both laptop are connected wifi and tower wired all PCs running Windows 10. I do have Google WiFi with mesh network. My laptop see all computer however my tower and...
  6. Windows 10 Home LAN and Network Shares Problems

Windows 10 Home LAN and Network Shares Problems: I am at my wits end. What in the world has Microsoft done to the networking and shares access in Windows 10. I have spent days of research trying to solve the "access not allowed", "cannot access network path", cannot map to my NAS, cannot see other computer on my network....
  7. Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10

Problem Lan Network multi computers in Windows 10: In my company since change from windows 7 to windows 10, lan network, printers share not stable, please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/problem-lan-network-multi-computers-in-windows-10/80fbf9cf-c866-43ad-b505-0fbe6472c428
  8. Home networking with Windows 10 pro problem

Home networking with Windows 10 pro problem: When I try to map NAS units on my home network I receive a message that I cannot connect to my file share because it is not secure. Also that this connection requires the obsolete SMB1 protocol that could expose my pc to attacks. As I have a total of 7 NAS units storing my...
  9. choosing between Network and Homegroup in a home LAN

choosing between Network and Homegroup in a home LAN: Here's my situation. I have no enterprise that I am connected with. I am a widower who lives alone. In my home I have 7 computers on my LAN. One of them is an XP, one is a Vista 8, 2 are Win 7 and 3 are Win 10's . In the past all have had LAN access to at least one other...
  10. Home Network Problem

Home Network Problem: Have three computers on my network,two windows 10 and one windows7. Problem is with Remote Desktop Connection,works perfect with the windows7 computer. Can't get it to connect with the other windows10 computer,wants a user and password. There is no password on the computer?...