Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 HOME LICENCE OR ACTIVATION KEY

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 HOME LICENCE OR ACTIVATION KEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have purchased a DELL Vostro 15 laptop with windows 10 home preinstalled on it. Neither the invoice nor the box contains windows licence number or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CA PANKAJ AGRA, Feb 3, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 HOME LICENCE OR ACTIVATION KEY

I have purchased a DELL Vostro 15 laptop with windows 10 home preinstalled on it.

Neither the invoice nor the box contains windows licence number or activation product key on it .

From where can I get the above information.

thanks & regards

:)

CA PANKAJ AGRA, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Chryonn Win User

Two OEM licence keys (different Windows versions) on one PC

Hello,
    I'm in the process of building another PC and I want to know if it's possible for two versions of Windows to reside next to each other legitimately. I would have windows 7 and 10 as a dual-boot system. So if I buy OEM keys and activate them would one de-activate the other? I know that OEM licence keys are bound to the mobo and are irrevocable. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Chryonn, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    windows 10 key

You need to upgrade the first time around. Once you upgrade, you can use that key for a clean installation. I've done 2 clean installations with my Windows 7 key since I upgraded to 10 the first time around.

Aquinus, Feb 3, 2020
  4. dom99 Win User

WINDOWS 10 HOME LICENCE OR ACTIVATION KEY

windows 10 key

I haven't read all the replies but I can tell you that doing a fresh install of windows 10 and using your windows 8 product key does not work. I spent 2 hours on the phone to microsoft and unless something has changed in the last couple of months you have to install windows 8 and upgrade from there (using methods stated in this thread).

Although it does automatically activate when doing a fresh install of windows 10 when windows 8 was previously activated.

I cheated in the end after getting frustrated and used an MSDN licence from work which I will have to stop using at some point *Frown WINDOWS 10 HOME LICENCE OR ACTIVATION KEY :(

dom99, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 HOME LICENCE OR ACTIVATION KEY

1. WINDOWS 10 HOME LICENCE OR ACTIVATION KEY - Similar Threads - HOME LICENCE ACTIVATION

2. Windows licence key not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows licence key not activating: I just bought a genuene Windows 10 pro licence Key but if i try to enter it, it says that a Windows 10 Home licence was found on my pc and that i need to install Windows 10 Home now. I know the key is valid so why isnt it working?...
  3. Windows licence key not activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence key not activating: I just bought a genuene Windows 10 pro licence Key but if i try to enter it, it says that a Windows 10 Home licence was found on my pc and that i need to install Windows 10 Home now. I know the key is valid so why isnt it working?...
  4. Windows licence key not activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key: Hello,I am facing the following problem: I bought a Windows Licence about 7 years ago, it was on my old laptop. I checked the version of the licence key yesterday using Command Prompt and it said that it is a Retail Licence Windows 10 core. I then uninstalled the licence key...
  6. Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key: Hello,I am facing the following problem: I bought a Windows Licence about 7 years ago, it was on my old laptop. I checked the version of the licence key yesterday using Command Prompt and it said that it is a Retail Licence Windows 10 core. I then uninstalled the licence key...
  7. Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key

8. Can't activate Windows 10 home to pro with newly bought licence key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 10 home to pro with newly bought licence key: Hey, I recently bought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade licence key.I try activating it, but it gives the 0xC004F050 Error.What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-home-to-pro-with-newly/51b6b3e8-b880-4cf8-bc3a-fe6ded0a94e8
  9. Can't activate Windows 10 home to pro with newly bought licence key

Can't activate Windows 10 home to pro with newly bought licence key: Hey, I recently bought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade licence key.I try activating it, but it gives the 0xC004F050 Error.What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-home-to-pro-with-newly/51b6b3e8-b880-4cf8-bc3a-fe6ded0a94e8
  10. Can't activate Windows 10 home to pro with newly bought licence key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 home activation keys