Windows 10: Windows 10 Home license gone

Discus and support Windows 10 Home license gone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just reset my laptop 6 months old due to some AV error that locked me in the device. After that my product key is not working or rather my Windows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by coanly11, Jul 20, 2022.

1. coanly11 Win User

Windows 10 Home license gone

I just reset my laptop 6 months old due to some AV error that locked me in the device. After that my product key is not working or rather my Windows is not activated anymore. I need help since this computer needs for my work.

:)

coanly11, Jul 20, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 20, 2022
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jul 20, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home license gone - Similar Threads - Home license gone

2. Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop: AV errors that locked to laptop. Now, I perform reset on the laptop and now my Windows is not activated. I downloaded the Microsoft tools to get my license and tried to activate it but it is not accepting. Error 0xC0000022. Any help is appreciated....
  3. Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop: AV errors that locked to laptop. Now, I perform reset on the laptop and now my Windows is not activated. I downloaded the Microsoft tools to get my license and tried to activate it but it is not accepting. Error 0xC0000022. Any help is appreciated....
  4. Windows 10 Home license gone missing on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. licensed windows Home 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    licensed windows Home 10: Hi.I have a licensed windows bought installed on my notebook. I want to sell it and i can't disable the licensed windows after reinstalling it from the same disk. my pc detects the license automaticallyCould you please explan if i sell my pc this way, would i be able to use...
  6. licensed windows Home 10

licensed windows Home 10: Hi.I have a licensed windows bought installed on my notebook. I want to sell it and i can't disable the licensed windows after reinstalling it from the same disk. my pc detects the license automaticallyCould you please explan if i sell my pc this way, would i be able to use...
  7. Windows 10 Home license gone

Windows 10 Home license gone: I just reset my laptop 6 months old due to some AV error that locked me in the device. After that my product key is not working or rather my Windows is not activated anymore. I need help since this computer needs for my work....
  8. Windows 10 Home license gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home license gone: I just reset my laptop 6 months old due to some AV error that locked me in the device. After that my product key is not working or rather my Windows is not activated anymore. I need help since this computer needs for my work....
  9. Windows 10 home License

Windows 10 home License: Hi I've recently upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro now what happens to my windows 10 home license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-license/4a84d250-7a04-4d9d-bf60-3d90640cfb1a"
  10. Windows 10 Home License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home License: Hi, A few weeks ago, I got a motherboard upgrade. Before I did the upgrade, I made sure that I linked the digital license to my Windows account, so that when I swapped out the motherboard I could reactivate Windows, however I've tried on many occasions and it will not let...