Windows 10: Windows 10 home license on 2 devices.

Discus and support Windows 10 home license on 2 devices. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HelloI have a question about Windows 10 home license. I have a laptop with digital license connected to my Microsoft account.But recently i built new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by flytt, May 21, 2021.

1. flytt Win User

Windows 10 home license on 2 devices.

HelloI have a question about Windows 10 home license. I have a laptop with digital license connected to my Microsoft account.But recently i built new PC and have to get windows there. I can't find any information about if the number of seat could be increased from 1 to 2 with Windows 10?Because only option i can see is purchasing whole new windows with license apparently for $140.And i also know there's option to just log in with your Microsoft account that has digital license activated and use it on a new device, but will that remove license from my laptop?

:)

flytt, May 21, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 21, 2021
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 home license on 2 devices. [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 21, 2021
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, May 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 home license on 2 devices. - Similar Threads - home license devices

2. licensed windows Home 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    licensed windows Home 10: Hi.I have a licensed windows bought installed on my notebook. I want to sell it and i can't disable the licensed windows after reinstalling it from the same disk. my pc detects the license automaticallyCould you please explan if i sell my pc this way, would i be able to use...
  3. licensed windows Home 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    licensed windows Home 10: Hi.I have a licensed windows bought installed on my notebook. I want to sell it and i can't disable the licensed windows after reinstalling it from the same disk. my pc detects the license automaticallyCould you please explan if i sell my pc this way, would i be able to use...
  4. licensed windows Home 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. exchange windows 10 home / pro licenses between 2 laptops

exchange windows 10 home / pro licenses between 2 laptops: Dear all, I have 2 different laptops with 2 different Windows 10 licenses: - Laptop A old with Win 10 Professional - Laptop B new with Win 10 Home SL and both licenses are digital licenses on my MS account. Now, I want to exchange these licenses between the 2 laptops...
  6. Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10)

Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10): Hi, my son's laptop (purchased outright from a large chain electronics store in another country) has just started popping up with a "Your Windows licence will expire soon" message. It turns out that it has a volume licence and we would be coming to the end of our 180 days. I...
  7. Windows 10 Home License

Windows 10 Home License: Hey all-I’ve got a question. Ive been trying to swallow the expensive price of Windows, and have been looking around for cheaper keys. Does anyone know if the digital download keys amazon sells are legit...
  8. Windows 10 home License

Windows 10 home License: Hi I've recently upgraded my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro now what happens to my windows 10 home license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-license/4a84d250-7a04-4d9d-bf60-3d90640cfb1a"
  9. Windows 10 Home License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home License: Hi, A few weeks ago, I got a motherboard upgrade. Before I did the upgrade, I made sure that I linked the digital license to my Windows account, so that when I swapped out the motherboard I could reactivate Windows, however I've tried on many occasions and it will not let...
  10. How to switch Windows 10 home/PRO licenses between 2 notebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to switch Windows 10 home/PRO licenses between 2 notebook?: Hi all, I own 2 notebooks: The first one (the older one), with the following upgrade history: Windows 7 OEM -> Upgraded to Windows 8.1 PRO with a bought and legitimate license -> Upgraded to Windows 10 PRO with free Micorsoft upgrade. The second one (the new one),...