Windows 10: Windows 10 Home License

Discus and support Windows 10 Home License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey all-I’ve got a question. Ive been trying to swallow the expensive price of Windows, and have been looking around for cheaper keys. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ledbylight, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home License

ledbylight, Apr 6, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2020
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 Home License

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home License

1. Windows 10 Home License - Similar Threads - Home License

2. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  3. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  4. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...: I already have pro installed but license doesn't want to activatePC came with home but i wanted pro. so i reinstalled Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-oem-windows-10-home-but-i-installed-pro-and/4680b586-be81-4d7e-8c37-ca9b556f439d
  5. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...: I already have pro installed but license doesn't want to activatePC came with home but i wanted pro. so i reinstalled Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-oem-windows-10-home-but-i-installed-pro-and/4680b586-be81-4d7e-8c37-ca9b556f439d
  6. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  8. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  9. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem: im currently helping a client who just bought a bnib HP Laptop that came bundle with Win 11 HSL & Office 2021 Home Student its still hasnt been setup yet and they were asking to upgrade it into Win 11 Pro using OEM license they already bought the license from internet and...