Windows 10: Windows 10 Home lock screen lack of notifcations

Discus and support Windows 10 Home lock screen lack of notifcations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Its a Dell Venue Pro 8" version and the upgrade seems to have worked ok from Win8.1. Now in Windows 10 I am getting the new image on the lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by qwakuk, Aug 12, 2015.

1. qwakuk Win User

Windows 10 Home lock screen lack of notifcations

Its a Dell Venue Pro 8" version and the upgrade seems to have worked ok from Win8.1.
    Now in Windows 10 I am getting the new image on the lock screen BUT none of my apps appear as a notification. Whilst running Win8.1 it used to show my calendar, alarm setting and the number of unread emails. All of these are selected within the "lock screen" settings area BUT nothing.
    It used to be easy to cancel the alarm BUT not I am having to login with the password and then can cancel or snooze the alarm.
    Windows 10 Home lock screen lack of notifcations [​IMG]

A few days later I upgraded my Dell Venue Pro 11" tablet and have the same problem, just not getting notifications.
    Somebody know the answer or confirm they are getting notifications on the lock screen.
    Waqar

:)

qwakuk, Aug 12, 2015

2. disable text notications front screen?

thx for the feedback, disappointed in this, since when the phone is locked and there are notifcations still showing up the front even for 10 seconds is not protecting my information 100%

KyriacosKyriacou, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    caps lock sign not able to find on the screen

Hi,

Microsoft does not have any on screen indicator for Caps Lock but there is another way to get notified. Kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Aswin_Anand on March 30, 2016.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Ar Rom, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Home lock screen lack of notifcations

1. Windows 10 Home lock screen lack of notifcations - Similar Threads - Home lock screen

2. Locked out of home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of home screen: I use a four digit PIN number to sign in on my desktop computer with Windows 10. I rebooted it and now at the lock screen when it asks for my PIN number it now comes up with a message. Something's Happened and your PIN isn't available click to set up your PIN again. If I...
  3. Locked out of home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of home screen: I use a four digit PIN number to sign in on my desktop computer with Windows 10. I rebooted it and now at the lock screen when it asks for my PIN number it now comes up with a message. Something's Happened and your PIN isn't available click to set up your PIN again. If I...
  4. Locked out of home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. windows notifcation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows notifcation: Hello.I noticed that at my w indows security appears a yellow alert.But all settings when open it are green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-notifcation/bc8f4721-d800-4ad7-9f00-b2e31c1c4c96
  6. windows notifcation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows notifcation: Hello.I noticed that at my w indows security appears a yellow alert.But all settings when open it are green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-notifcation/bc8f4721-d800-4ad7-9f00-b2e31c1c4c96
  7. Lock screen customization unavailable in Windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen customization unavailable in Windows 10 home.: I am attempting to set a slide show of personal pictures for my lock screen. Unfortunately this option is greyed out in the settings window. A yellow message on top says " *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." This makes no sense to me since...
  8. How to disable Lock screen? - Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable Lock screen? - Microsoft Windows 10 Home: Hello all,I decided to follow this video on how to disable lock screen as I only use my laptop at home and find it unnecessary to login.https://youtu.be/XNiMPJbaags?t=127 Explained around 2:07My version of windows does not have the personalization folder, so I followed what...
  9. notifcation area on taskbar in Windows 10

notifcation area on taskbar in Windows 10: Previous versions of Windows allowed us to configure which icons would always show in this area. Now Windows 10 it appears only allows us to control which programs can display notifications or not; not whether the icon - for Norton for example, can display. This is annoying...
  10. Windows 10 Home. Missing Lock or Logon screen

Windows 10 Home. Missing Lock or Logon screen: I no longer have a logon on screen or a Lock option anywhere. I'm pretty sure this changed after the latest update. June 12, 2018—KB4284835 (OS Build 17134.112) When I start the computer I get logged in immediately, and I have no way of lock the computer. When me...