Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Maintenance (computer)

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Maintenance (computer) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Please be nice to tell me how I can do a computer maintenance (Windows 10 Home). Wait for response! A good day! Hello, Please be nice to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home Maintenance (computer)

Hello,

Please be nice to tell me how I can do a computer maintenance (Windows 10 Home).
    Wait for response!
    A good day!

Hello,

Please be nice to tell me how I can do a computer maintenance (Windows 10 Home).
    Wait for response!
    A good day!​
    ello,

Wait for response!
    A good day!​

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 18, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 8.1/10 never stops with maintenance when idle?

We have 3 windows 8.1 laptops and when idle they continuously do windows maintenance, they never stop and never end until you move the mouse.

I recently built a new desktop PC running windows 8.1 and my desktop PC does finish maintenance in about 10-15 minutes or so every day.

With this poll I want to see if it's only a windows 8.1/10 laptop installation never finishes with maintenance and if a windows 8.1/10 desktop PC install always finishes with maintenance.

Strange.

P4-630, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Home Maintenance (computer)

Security and Maintenance error. windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Method 2: Place your computer in clean boot state and check if it helps.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Maintenance (computer)

1. Windows 10 Home Maintenance (computer) - Similar Threads - Home Maintenance computer

2. Windows 10 Maintenance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Maintenance: I have searched this, most speak of Maintenance keeps running, but I question if it does anything because it never completes and I see where it just doesn't do anything; how do I repair Windows 10 maintenance; it is a fresh download...
  3. Windows 10 Maintenance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Maintenance: I have searched this, most speak of Maintenance keeps running, but I question if it does anything because it never completes and I see where it just doesn't do anything; how do I repair Windows 10 maintenance; it is a fresh download...
  4. Windows 10 Maintenance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Maintenance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Maintenance: See Q's a lot like this never find an answer. Most say Maintenance never stops running, but I say, though chosen maintenance never really starts, it just sits there and doesn't really do anything. How to get maintenance to actually do what it is supposed to do...
  6. Windows 10 Maintenance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Maintenance: See Q's a lot like this never find an answer. Most say Maintenance never stops running, but I say, though chosen maintenance never really starts, it just sits there and doesn't really do anything. How to get maintenance to actually do what it is supposed to do...
  7. Windows 10 Maintenance

8. Computer maintenance

Computer maintenance: What can I do to make sure my PC last a long time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-maintenance/29abfb0f-037c-4f86-a603-cfc79c69e366
  9. Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System

Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System: Good morning, Dear Sir, please give me a script that contains Windows 10 Home maintenance. Thank you! Wait for response! A wonderful day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-maintenance-windows-10-home-operating/2d78fa60-f236-4cf2-9216-978f2db977cb
  10. Windows 10 Home Maintenance

Windows 10 Home Maintenance: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, I installed Windows 10 Home a year ago and please give me an order in CMD (Administrator) that runs for Windows 10 Home operating system maintenance. Thank you! A wonderful day!...