Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Maintenance

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Maintenance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, I installed Windows 10 Home a year ago and please give me an order in CMD (Administrator) that runs for Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home Maintenance

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, I installed Windows 10 Home a year ago and please give me an order in CMD (Administrator) that runs for Windows 10 Home operating system maintenance.
    Thank you!
    A wonderful day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 8, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 8.1/10 never stops with maintenance when idle?

We have 3 windows 8.1 laptops and when idle they continuously do windows maintenance, they never stop and never end until you move the mouse.

I recently built a new desktop PC running windows 8.1 and my desktop PC does finish maintenance in about 10-15 minutes or so every day.

With this poll I want to see if it's only a windows 8.1/10 laptop installation never finishes with maintenance and if a windows 8.1/10 desktop PC install always finishes with maintenance.

Strange.

P4-630, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Home Maintenance

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Maintenance

1. Windows 10 Home Maintenance - Similar Threads - Home Maintenance

2. Upgrading windows home 11 to windows pro 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading windows home 11 to windows pro 11: I am wanting to confirm cost of upgrade? 99.00 I believe. Do I get my VA discount on this type of purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-windows-home-11-to-windows-pro-11/dffb4837-9c4a-4427-bdec-f546a89619bd
  3. Upgrading windows home 11 to windows pro 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading windows home 11 to windows pro 11: I am wanting to confirm cost of upgrade? 99.00 I believe. Do I get my VA discount on this type of purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-windows-home-11-to-windows-pro-11/dffb4837-9c4a-4427-bdec-f546a89619bd
  4. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  5. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  6. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance: Is Windows 11 Home supposed to have a Security and Maintenance notification option or provide notifications for when a Windows Defender Scan is Run?I recently bought a new Dell with Windows 11 Home.I uninstalled McAfee 1st thing. Both through windows and then again via a new...
  8. Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance

Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance: Is Windows 11 Home supposed to have a Security and Maintenance notification option or provide notifications for when a Windows Defender Scan is Run?I recently bought a new Dell with Windows 11 Home.I uninstalled McAfee 1st thing. Both through windows and then again via a new...
  9. Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System

Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System: Good morning, Dear Sir, please give me a script that contains Windows 10 Home maintenance. Thank you! Wait for response! A wonderful day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-maintenance-windows-10-home-operating/2d78fa60-f236-4cf2-9216-978f2db977cb
  10. Windows 10 Home Maintenance (computer)

Windows 10 Home Maintenance (computer): Hello, Please be nice to tell me how I can do a computer maintenance (Windows 10 Home). Wait for response! A good day! Hello, Please be nice to tell me how I can do a computer maintenance (Windows 10 Home). Wait for response! A good day! ello, Please be nice to tell me...