Windows 10: Windows 10 Home N

Discus and support Windows 10 Home N in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, 2 months ago i installed windows to my computer, i dont know why, but i choosed Windows 10 Home N. Today i bought a Product Key for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TavoTėvas, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home N

Hello, 2 months ago i installed windows to my computer, i dont know why, but i choosed Windows 10 Home N. Today i bought a Product Key for Windows 10 Home, and i cant use it. All i want to do is to change my Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home, please help me!!!

:)

TavoTėvas, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home N

Delta6326, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home N

1. Windows 10 Home N - Similar Threads - Home

2. Stuck in a loop in downloading, preparing, & installing v1809 in W10 Home Ed. v1803?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop in downloading, preparing, & installing v1809 in W10 Home Ed. v1803?: Hello. I'm trying to upgrade a client's Intel NUC's W10 Home Ed. v1803 to v1809, but it's seems to stuck in a loop in downloading, preparing, and installing that never finishes (doesn't even ask me to reboot yet!). It already happened five times as shown in my uploaded...
  3. Laptop freezes when left idle for 5 minutes after installing Microsoft Office Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes when left idle for 5 minutes after installing Microsoft Office Home: A new Lenovo laptop (Windows 10 PRO 64-bit/64Bit) has been working perfectly fine for 2 weeks before I installed the Microsoft Office Home. After that laptop freezed in the middle of something and made buzzing noises. What kept on happening next was a system restart after...
  4. Windows 10 Home 1809 - command and powershell windows do not open

Windows 10 Home 1809 - command and powershell windows do not open: Oldish PC recently updated to 1809 via a downloaded iso. Windows is activated and fully updated. I can open a command windows from taks manager - File - run new task - cmd.exe; However the procedure of cortana search - cmd - run as admin does not generate a window or...
  5. HOW TO DISABLE AUTOMATIC DRIVER UPDATE IN WINDOWS 10 HOME

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW TO DISABLE AUTOMATIC DRIVER UPDATE IN WINDOWS 10 HOME: New updated driver doesn't work smoothly for my laptop. So, Is there any way to disable automatic driver update (PERMANENTLY) when I update window's cumulative/security update?...
  6. Windows 10 home update moved my desktop folders and cant find them

Windows 10 home update moved my desktop folders and cant find them: Hi there, My Windows 10 home update showing me critical issues. After a current update it moved all my files and folder from desktop and I cant find them even in windows.old folder. I can see some folders from desktop and rest of them are missing. I checked in "user"...
  7. Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN: I shut down my Windows 10 Home laptop earlier. When I rebooted, it told me my organisation requires me to change my PIN and will no longer allow me to use the old one. This is my personal laptop and I am the sole user. Why has it done this? HOw do I stop it from doing this?...
  8. Share a folder over a home network without password prompting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share a folder over a home network without password prompting: I just finished putting a new PC together and now I'm trying to accomplish what I would have assumed to be a very simple task. Especially since I can't recall ever having any issues when I was on my old PC. I have a number of folders on my main PC I would like to share...
  9. Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...

in Cortana
    Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  10. Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro upgrade Volume licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro upgrade Volume licence: I have a school that has purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition activated by a Digital Licence. They wish to upgrade the laptop to Windows 10 Pro and have a valid Volume Licence MAK Key but the laptop will not accept it as valid. I have re-installed the OS from...