Windows 10: Windows 10 Home N

Discus and support Windows 10 Home N in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, 2 months ago i installed windows to my computer, i dont know why, but i choosed Windows 10 Home N. Today i bought a Product Key for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TavoTėvas, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home N

Hello, 2 months ago i installed windows to my computer, i dont know why, but i choosed Windows 10 Home N. Today i bought a Product Key for Windows 10 Home, and i cant use it. All i want to do is to change my Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home, please help me!!!

:)

TavoTėvas, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home N

Delta6326, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home N

1. Windows 10 Home N - Similar Threads - Home

2. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro when Windows 10 Home was not activated. Can't reinstall Home...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro when Windows 10 Home was not activated. Can't reinstall Home...: I bought Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft store, installed and used it, then wanted more features so I bought and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. For some reason, my system is showing Windows 10 Enterprise. I can't activate the Home or Pro version and I can't downgrade....
  3. Windows 10 pro insalled but have digital licence of Windows 10 home Single Language.

Windows 10 pro insalled but have digital licence of Windows 10 home Single Language.: I have somehow upgraded to Windows 10 pro But I want my Windows 10 Home Single Language Back. Can you plz help me how to downgrade back to Windows 10 Home Single Language I can reinstall windows or do anything but plz help me with it. Thanks, Hrehan Mishra...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade purchase/refund questions.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade purchase/refund questions.: I just bought a new laptop that came with win 1 0home, which I immediately bought the upgrade to Win10 Pro. but less than a week into owning the new laptop, it developed a hardware issue that required me to return the unit. will the upgrade I bought work on the replacement...
  5. Windows 10 home trial to full version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 home trial to full version: Hello! I am building a new PC this weekend, but i would need to get windows 10 home to use it. Can I download the ISO from the website and then access windows store(in the start button) and buy the full version of Windows10 Home from there? Thank you! RR...
  6. Windows 10 home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 home network: Searched Microsoft support but cannot find an answer. I have 2 Windows 10 (build 1809) computers connected over a wifi network. Computer B can read all shared files on Computer A. On Computer B, the operating systems are on SSD C:/ while all user data are on a different...
  7. Stuck in a loop in downloading, preparing, & installing v1809 in W10 Home Ed. v1803?

Stuck in a loop in downloading, preparing, & installing v1809 in W10 Home Ed. v1803?: Hello. I'm trying to upgrade a client's Intel NUC's W10 Home Ed. v1803 to v1809, but it's seems to stuck in a loop in downloading, preparing, and installing that never finishes (doesn't even ask me to reboot yet!). It already happened five times as shown in my uploaded...
  8. Laptop freezes when left idle for 5 minutes after installing Microsoft Office Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes when left idle for 5 minutes after installing Microsoft Office Home: A new Lenovo laptop (Windows 10 PRO 64-bit/64Bit) has been working perfectly fine for 2 weeks before I installed the Microsoft Office Home. After that laptop freezed in the middle of something and made buzzing noises. What kept on happening next was a system restart after...
  9. Windows 10 Home 1809 - command and powershell windows do not open

Windows 10 Home 1809 - command and powershell windows do not open: Oldish PC recently updated to 1809 via a downloaded iso. Windows is activated and fully updated. I can open a command windows from taks manager - File - run new task - cmd.exe; However the procedure of cortana search - cmd - run as admin does not generate a window or...
  10. HOW TO DISABLE AUTOMATIC DRIVER UPDATE IN WINDOWS 10 HOME

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW TO DISABLE AUTOMATIC DRIVER UPDATE IN WINDOWS 10 HOME: New updated driver doesn't work smoothly for my laptop. So, Is there any way to disable automatic driver update (PERMANENTLY) when I update window's cumulative/security update?...