Windows 10: Windows 10 - Home network has been hijacked by an unknown windows server.

Discus and support Windows 10 - Home network has been hijacked by an unknown windows server. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, i have been struggling for the last two months and im running out of ideas on how to regain my network/pc’s full control. So i’m pretty new to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaredJaz, Apr 26, 2020.

1. JaredJaz Win User

Windows 10 - Home network has been hijacked by an unknown windows server.

Hi all, i have been struggling for the last two months and im running out of ideas on how to regain my network/pc’s full control. So i’m pretty new to a lot of this so please bare with me if i get some things incorrect. From what i can tell my network has DNS set up, DHPC enabled. All of my UEFI boot options are gone for each of my computers. Have only been able to boot in legacy.

System reserved always has some existing data in it even if i delete all partitions and format. as soon as I’m done with a fresh install of win10 drivers start auto configuring. Also upon fresh instal device manager shows the below device drivers under system devices:

APCI Fixed Feature button

Composite Bus Enumerator

Direct memory access controller

High precision event timer

Microsoft ACPI-compliant system

Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver

Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver

Microsoft Virtual Drive Enumerator

Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI

NDIS Virtual Network Adapter Enumerator

Numeric data processor

PCI standard host CPU bridge x8

PCI standard ISA bridge

PCI to PCI bridge x3

plug and play software device enumerator

programmable interrupt controller

Remote desktop device redirector bus

UMBus Root Bus Enumerator

in regedit my user is listed as the windows server convention

s-1-5-21- 1237831382- 1057207205- 1098550068- 1001

under volatile environment>2

LOGONSERVER REG_SZ \\WIN-LM1EUOS93SF

when i go to “turn windows features on or off” i can disable things for eg. Hyper-V however it gets installed even tho its selected as off.

i also observe virtual ethernet adapters being installed and configured

Some files im not sure about in windows system32 folder

TransformPPSToWlan.xslt

TransformPPSToWlanCredentials.xslt

VmApplicationHealthMonitorProxy.dll

vmdevicehost.dll

vmictimeprovider.dll

Network settings auto configured with subnet

IPv4 169.254.25.192/16

IPv6 fe80::5d25:51f3:a8a0:19c0%3/64

DNS fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1, fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1, fec0:0:0:ffff:3%1

VPN is set on by defult

my group or username under security follows the windows server convention - DESKTOP-AP5HJVM\lele

admin is the same but with \administrators

under my environment variables>system variables i am unable to edit them.
    OS windows_NT

Path has several entries that point at Windows, system32, Wbem, powershell\v1.0

PSModulePath %ProgramFiles%\WindowsPowerShell\Modules;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules

i can add rules to windows defender but there is always exceptions added to allow service through them.

I also found this with a networking app, from doing some research it seemed to be the convention for AWS or azure?

ip-10-1-1-1.us-west-2.compute.internal

the longer i leave the systems i loose me and more access to the system.

i have no access to the TPM legacy boot i have tried the steps to revoke permissions to the server

i even had my ISP change my public IP. I am at a loss at what to do can some please help me, what do i do to regain control of my network.

:)

JaredJaz, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Home network has been hijacked by an unknown windows server. - Similar Threads - Home network has

2. HOME NETWORK AND SERVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOME NETWORK AND SERVER: how do I setup a home network? one device is windows 10 and the other is windows 10 upgraded to windows 11. the windows 11 I also want to setup as a server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network-and-server/85a71c6a-03c2-45c0-a5ce-5e7c76ad0b4d
  3. HOME NETWORK AND SERVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOME NETWORK AND SERVER: how do I setup a home network? one device is windows 10 and the other is windows 10 upgraded to windows 11. the windows 11 I also want to setup as a server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network-and-server/85a71c6a-03c2-45c0-a5ce-5e7c76ad0b4d
  4. Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly: My home wifi system, which only has a few devices on it, has been repeatedly hijacked, monitored and hacked. At one point I am pretty sure they actually moved the admin role to a virtual system device. I delete their changes, reinstall Windows and they come back. I called...
  5. Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly: My home wifi system, which only has a few devices on it, has been repeatedly hijacked, monitored and hacked. At one point I am pretty sure they actually moved the admin role to a virtual system device. I delete their changes, reinstall Windows and they come back. I called...
  6. Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Outlook 2010 has been hijacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2010 has been hijacked.: Outlook 2010 has been hijacked. When I change password with host, and then update password on computer, some nitwit captures password and passes it around the flat globe. I've done a defender scan, and MS Malware scan with 0 finds. What should I do? Currently access host...
  8. My Windows 10 System has been hijacked - now what?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 System has been hijacked - now what?: This past week I was using my system with Excel, Word and Edge. Suddenly a pop-up dialog box said my Adobe Flash was out of date. I figure what the heck I should update it, so I clicked within the box to update my system. One of the biggest mistakes of my life! The result...
  9. IE 11 has been hijacked

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 has been hijacked: I have recently upgraded to window 10 and with it came IE 11 and Edge. I prefer to use IE 11 over the current version of Edge. When I start IE 11 from the task bar even though the home page is designated to be www.Bing.com I end up on a My-Search page with an annoying message...
  10. DNS Server unknown/Unknown Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Server unknown/Unknown Network: Hi, I've been struggling for months with this problem. My laptop won't connect to some networks. Usually there are networks like that on my university or other shared networks. The problem I get is that it doesn't recognize the DNS server. Usually it is solved...