Windows 10: Windows 10 home network

Discus and support Windows 10 home network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Searched Microsoft support but cannot find an answer. I have 2 Windows 10 (build 1809) computers connected over a wifi network. Computer B can read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lindsay Graham, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 home network

Searched Microsoft support but cannot find an answer. I have 2 Windows 10 (build 1809) computers connected over a wifi network. Computer B can read all shared files on Computer A. On Computer B, the operating systems are on SSD C:/ while all user data are on a different local drive E:/. When I try to share the E:/ drive, the only option is Advanced Sharing and I've used that to give full control to 'Everyone'. But I cannot access Computer B E:/ drive from Computer A. What do I need to do to fix this problem?

:)

Lindsay Graham, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 home network

Delta6326, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 home network

1. Windows 10 home network - Similar Threads - home network

2. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  3. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  4. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  5. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  6. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 11 home and Windows 11 Pro see each other's files differently in my home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home and Windows 11 Pro see each other's files differently in my home network: Hello,I have two computers, one a laptop, running 11 Home, the other, a desktop running 11 Pro, both see each other in my network, but one computer, Desktop with 11 Pro only see my laptop"s 11 home so when I click on my laptop's icon in the desktop, I get Documents and Users....
  8. Windows 11 home and Windows 11 Pro see each other's files differently in my home network

Windows 11 home and Windows 11 Pro see each other's files differently in my home network: Hello,I have two computers, one a laptop, running 11 Home, the other, a desktop running 11 Pro, both see each other in my network, but one computer, Desktop with 11 Pro only see my laptop"s 11 home so when I click on my laptop's icon in the desktop, I get Documents and Users....
  9. Unable to connect networked printers after Windows 11 Home update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect networked printers after Windows 11 Home update: I am unable to connect my networked printers after Windows 10 Home forced an update to Windows 11 Home. I open files, go to network, click the computer that has the printers, locate the printers, click them. Gives the message "Operation could not be completed error...
  10. Unable to connect networked printers after Windows 11 Home update

Unable to connect networked printers after Windows 11 Home update: I am unable to connect my networked printers after Windows 10 Home forced an update to Windows 11 Home. I open files, go to network, click the computer that has the printers, locate the printers, click them. Gives the message "Operation could not be completed error...