Windows 10: Windows 10 Home new update 2004 issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Home new update 2004 issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Hi everyone, I have just updated latest windows 10 updates : 2004 version. After installation. i have faced so many problems as listed below, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmarBhopi, Sep 2, 2020.

1. AmarBhopi Win User

Windows 10 Home new update 2004 issues

Hey Hi everyone,

I have just updated latest windows 10 updates : 2004 version.

After installation. i have faced so many problems as listed below, I am using micromax canvass LT777 2 in1 Laptab.

1. My touchscreen stop working. It doesnt show up in device manager - HID

2. My speakers and Mic doesnt show up in device manager.

I have tried my best. But unable to resolve the same.

Please help me to resolve this.

:)

AmarBhopi, Sep 2, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 2, 2020
  3. OldNavyGuy, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home new update 2004 issues - Similar Threads - Home update 2004

2. The update failed in Windows 10 Home 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The update failed in Windows 10 Home 2004: I have tried to update Windows 10 Home every month since June 2021 and all updates fail. I have also tried using the update catalog to manually download the updates and install them. Continue to the end and then you get an update error message. Tried this from February to...
  3. Windows 10 home - IP layer network issues after updating to 2004.

Windows 10 home - IP layer network issues after updating to 2004.: After updating to windows version 2004, I suffer a really perplexing network issue: +IP configuration is normal +Ping to any IP gateway and internet IP's works fine -No TCP/UDP seems to work for any windows app including browsers, steam, etc. -nslookup produces no...
  4. new windows 10 2004 update

new windows 10 2004 update: when i open an app such as discord or stream labs on my second monitor i get a thin white line on the left of my main monitor does anybody know how to fix this???...
  5. Windows 10 update 2004 issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update 2004 issue.: Anybody else have this issue and have been able to fix it? Since I upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004, when I press any icon or program, and have my browser open, the program or file goes to the background and not the foreground. Any ideas? This only happens when I open an...
  6. WIndows 10 2004 update Issue

WIndows 10 2004 update Issue: I have 2 PCs, a laptop on windows 10 1903 and a surface Pro 6 on windows 10 1909. I tried updating my Surface Pro 6 to windows 10 2004. After the update I realized the hard disk had 30GB less space on it, Going from 80gb to 50gb free. Now, my Laptop had previously been backed...
  7. windows 10 home 2004

windows 10 home 2004: i wanted the link to download genuine windows 10 home 2004 version iso file link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-2004/d6ff2386-d0fc-4186-91db-b9c52a63a3ad
  8. The new Windows update 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new Windows update 2004: Should i download and install the newest Windows update or does it still have some unsolved issues ? submitted by /u/CouZou420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv38fu/the_new_windows_update_2004/
  9. Windows 10 home 2004, update on metered connection.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home 2004, update on metered connection.: I have done clean install of windows 10 home 2004. In settings, I have put wifi as metered connection. Previously windows update used to show time of my previous update done by me as last checked. But now it shows time in which I have not checked. That means update checking...
  10. Windows 10 Home 2004 update problem

Windows 10 Home 2004 update problem: I can not update Windows 10 Home to 2004 version from 1909 I have notebook ASUS RoG Intel Core i7 8Gb RAM More than 32 Gb free space on HDD I tried updating using Windows Update, Media Creation Tool, Microsoft Update Assistant - all the same results Update reaches 100%...