Windows 10: Windows 10 Home no access to bios screen / no MSI Krait splash screen after fresh install...

Discus and support Windows 10 Home no access to bios screen / no MSI Krait splash screen after fresh install... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just did a fresh install of Win 10 home i had Pro installed on another HD. PC specs MSI Z170A / I7 / 32g DDR4 / Nvidia 1080 / 1tb SSD Fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by _-Ron-_, Dec 24, 2019.

1. _-Ron-_ Win User

Windows 10 Home no access to bios screen / no MSI Krait splash screen after fresh install...

I just did a fresh install of Win 10 home i had Pro installed on another HD.

PC specs MSI Z170A / I7 / 32g DDR4 / Nvidia 1080 / 1tb SSD

Fresh install Win 10 home from a Kingston flash drive. After install all windows supplied drivers automatically install, as soon as the MS supplied graphics driver are installed i lose the Krait gaming screen at bootup, but that is not the real issue, my gripe is EVERYTHING is no longer available, Bios & Safe Mode are no longer visible.

I went to NVIDIA gabbed drivers for GeForce and tried them same thing no splash screen / bios / or safe mode.

I uninstall graphics drivers and the splash screen is back, i can see the bios and safe mode is visible, once MS installs the nvidia drivers all is lost again.

ok unplug SSD nothing else plugged in and no Bios Splash screen, I plug SSD back in boot into Win Home, uninstall nvidia drivers, restart, splash screen back, shutdown unplug SSD and splash screen visible and I am into the bios again. When I get home I plan on putting a WD drive in it and a clean install of Win10 Pro to verify Pro still functions correctly.

I cannot install Windows with the issue happening the initial Windows setup screen is not visible. Just not sure what the newest home has thats causing this issue

Happy Holidays

TIA

:)

_-Ron-_, Dec 24, 2019
  2. stoggs1 Win User

Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, Dec 24, 2019
  3. barlowLAD Win User
    ASUS z77 Start up splash screen

Hi,

I have an ssd installed on my pc with my os on it (win7), I was under the impression that this would drastically improve the boot times, but the mobo splash screen appears for at least 10 seconds, then is replaced by a bios screen stating the different drives I have in sata 3.0 ports, then cuts to another splash screen f

Any idea on how to disable some of this information, as at the moment, my old dual core laptop boots faster than this machine?

Thanks in advance.

barlowLAD, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home no access to bios screen / no MSI Krait splash screen after fresh install...

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

I don’t think I see an option to do that. I checked both boot and advance settings. On the top shows “aptio setup utility” and I think it’s ver 1.4 since I see it in advance settings. But other than splash screen option, I don’t see it. :/
    Maybe I should update bios if available?

TheRandomBrian, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home no access to bios screen / no MSI Krait splash screen after fresh install...

1. Windows 10 Home no access to bios screen / no MSI Krait splash screen after fresh install... - Similar Threads - Home access bios

2. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  3. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  4. Black screen no bios splash screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen no bios splash screen: I recently had to perform a force shut down because windows froze for over a minute, even my rgb on my keyboard and mouse froze. After the shutdown I am not able to boot back into windows, I get a black screen with no bios splash screen, the keyboard and mouse do not get...
  5. Windows 10 Blue Screen after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Blue Screen after fresh install.: Hi there. I have finally successfully installed Windows 10 update 2004 fresh from an ISO. Got everything updated, running, etc... Randomly today it decided to give me a blue screen. No error code, nothing. I rebooted, made sure all drivers were update and they are. Currently...
  6. Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen

Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen: I’m trying to update a family friends old computer from windows xp to windows 10 through a flash drive. The computer has 1 gb of ram and meets all other minimum requirements but when I boot from the flash drive it just shows the windows logo with no loading circle and nothing...
  7. Bios splash screen missing

Bios splash screen missing: Today I updated my Windows to v1903 and ever since during my start up my bios splash screen is gone. Its just a 5 sec black screen and then followed up by the login screen. I can go into my bios my pressing F12 during the start up but its still a black screen, I can press ESC...
  8. Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after BIOS splash screen.: Black screen after BIOS splash screen. My computer does this every time. I reformat my PC then after 2-3 shut downs, it gets stuck at a black screen after bios splash screen. I tried updating my BIOS and all my drivers but the problem stills persists Tried turning fast...
  9. Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!: I'm encountering this strange issue: when I restart Windows 10 x64 (1809) (or power on my computer), sometimes (quite often in the last hour...) the BIOS splash screen just doesn't show up and Windows just straight up shows the Windows log in screen.... I'm quite confused as...
  10. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc no splash screen