Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Order Inaccessable

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Order Inaccessable in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Community, I'm trying to recover my Windows 10 Home product key and I've learned that this is possible by clicking on the respective purchase in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Oliver_Æro, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home Order Inaccessable

Dear Community,

I'm trying to recover my Windows 10 Home product key and I've learned that this is possible by clicking on the respective purchase in the order history to gain that information. Sadly, this has not been successful so far, as I only get to another page giving me this information:

"We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

Now I am aware that the purchase was a while ago, April 4th 2016 to be exact, but now I find myself in a predicament.

I've tried running a little script I've found perusing the forum and it did indeed provide me with a product key. Alas, during installation after booting from my prepared Windows 10 USB installer, the key I got proved to be incorrect.

Any advice and feedback on how to proceed to aquire the product key from the store?

For your help and efforts I thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Oliver

:)

Oliver_Æro, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Windows 10 Home Order Inaccessable :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Home Order Inaccessable

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Order Inaccessable

1. Windows 10 Home Order Inaccessable - Similar Threads - Home Order Inaccessable

2. Order for Windows Home is still pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order for Windows Home is still pending: My order for Windows Home USB is still pending even though I talked with support and specified that I would need it on Saturday tomorrow now. Expedited delivery has been activated and paid for the order, but now the status is still pending.I would like to change it to a...
  3. Order for Windows Home is still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order for Windows Home is still pending: My order for Windows Home USB is still pending even though I talked with support and specified that I would need it on Saturday tomorrow now. Expedited delivery has been activated and paid for the order, but now the status is still pending.I would like to change it to a...
  4. BSOD made laptop with win 10 home inaccessible.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD made laptop with win 10 home inaccessible.: my win 10 home laptop is inaccessible due to BSOD after update. win 10 was deleted together with documents, system restore, backups I tried all that I know with help from Internet but I only have black screen now . Even media creation too is not recognized. I am prepared to...
  5. Windows 10 inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 inaccessible boot device: [IMG] Hi, While I was doing my assignment, suddenly it blue screen. The error says "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" then it restart itself. After it restart, it would send me to bios but does not detect my hdd. I've tried restart numerous of times and the only thing detecting...
  6. How to change boot order in Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change boot order in Windows 10 home: Can I use that script on Windows 10 home edition to boot from an external Windows 7 hard drive taken from my old laptop? I do not have the installation software for Windows 7, and it is in NTFS. It was a hard drive removed from my old Asus laptop with Windows 7 on it. I have...
  7. Computer Inaccessible On Home Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Inaccessible On Home Network: All computers on my small home network are Windows 10 and connected through my router by ethernet cables. Files on all but one can be accessed from the others. That one can access files on the others but its files cannot be accessed. The regular error message the other...
  8. Windows 10 Home order pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Home order pending: I've ordered windows 10 Home for my new PC. MS Store confirms I have paid for it but the order keeps "Pending". Why does the order keep pending? I need the key to activate windows....
  9. windows 10 camera is inaccessible

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 camera is inaccessible: Windows 10 camera is inaccessible. Here is what I've done to try and find it: Went on YouTube and tried virtually every remedy. Went into PC Settings/Privacy - it is turned on for apps. Went into Device Manager- highlighted hidden devices- nothing listed in any subcategory...
  10. return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history: Hello. I accidentally bought windows 10 home and would like to return it. but there is no return/refund link under order history for the purchase....