Windows 10: Windows 10 Home order pending

Discus and support Windows 10 Home order pending in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've ordered windows 10 Home for my new PC. MS Store confirms I have paid for it but the order keeps "Pending". Why does the order keep pending? I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by J-man85, Dec 8, 2019.

1. J-man85 Win User

Windows 10 Home order pending

I've ordered windows 10 Home for my new PC. MS Store confirms I have paid for it but the order keeps "Pending".

Why does the order keep pending? I need the key to activate windows.

:)

J-man85, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Order Pending

I made an order at 12 a.m it still says pending , I need this order to be shipped by the latest 27th November

AishaLovell, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Kevindulu Win User

Pending Order

So yesterday around 12pm. I ordered a Surface Pro 7. My order keeps telling me “Pending” and I’ve been checking every hour since yesterday and my order hasn’t changed at all. My credit card says “Pending Payment” though it’s been charged. I called customer
    support yesterday around 3pm to see whats up. The person told me that I’ll get it by October 30th, Wed. But my order still tells me its “Pending”. I’d like to know whats going on. Amazon tells me right away but I bought it here because of the student deal
    they have for me. I need this as soon as possible.

Thank you

Kevindulu, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home order pending - Similar Threads - Home order pending

2. Order for Windows Home is still pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order for Windows Home is still pending: My order for Windows Home USB is still pending even though I talked with support and specified that I would need it on Saturday tomorrow now. Expedited delivery has been activated and paid for the order, but now the status is still pending.I would like to change it to a...
  3. Order for Windows Home is still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order for Windows Home is still pending: My order for Windows Home USB is still pending even though I talked with support and specified that I would need it on Saturday tomorrow now. Expedited delivery has been activated and paid for the order, but now the status is still pending.I would like to change it to a...
  4. Order Pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order Pending: HiI ordered a Surface laptop Go on 26th January and it is still only pending. It said it would be delivered by 23rd February which is today. I would like to know what is happening with it. Thank youOrla Sullivan...
  5. Order Pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order Pending: HiI ordered a Surface laptop Go on 26th January and it is still only pending. It said it would be delivered by 23rd February which is today. I would like to know what is happening with it. Thank youOrla Sullivan...
  6. Order Pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pending order

Pending order: Ordered a venom twin charging dock for my Series X on Dec 26th and it is still "pending". The original estimated delivery date was Dec 31st. I understand why it was delayed, but now 7 days have passed without word on where my purchase is. I also found no way of knowing which...
  8. Order pending

Order pending: I ordered a laptop on Sunday and its still says pending? I was hoping to get the laptop by the end of the week but that's now looking unlikely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-pending/65ff2673-6e43-4861-a020-2c1c7abdbbdb
  9. Order pending

Order pending: About a hour ago i order xbox elite controller series 2 from microsoft using my microsoft balance. The order still says pending, is this normal? How long do i have to wait in order for my product to get to me?...
  10. Pending Order

Pending Order: I have ordered a xbox controller and its been pending for almost a month now how long does it take to ship https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-order/d5996050-329c-49f3-ba8c-7b1eea10fbd6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 order pending