Windows 10: Windows 10 Home PC stuck in boot loop, very likely that files critical to boot processes...

Discus and support Windows 10 Home PC stuck in boot loop, very likely that files critical to boot processes... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently purchased an ABS Master-Pro ALA078 Desktop PC, running Windows 10 Home (64 Bit). I had previously had issues with drivers, such as memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christian456, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home PC stuck in boot loop, very likely that files critical to boot processes...

I recently purchased an ABS Master-Pro ALA078 Desktop PC, running Windows 10 Home (64 Bit). I had previously had issues with drivers, such as memory pooling blue screens and such, but never to this caliber. My PC seem seems to be stuck in a sort of boot loop. I power it on, the ABS logo flashes and startup seems normal, cuts to black, then for a split second the outline of a window flashes, then a message “Restoring your previous version of windows” occupies the screen until the screen cuts to black, I get a “no signal” message from my monitor, and the process starts again. (video on link bellow) I have tried nearly everything with my windows bootable media USB, and I have documented my trials and errors on this public Google doc- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xe4073GTBPMokuS0GwrXf3jlurARwc32IVDb8nvVMZ4/edit?usp=sharing

I have had no luck whatsoever with almost every option imaginable. I'm not even sure how to do a clean reinstall of windows if that's the case. If anyone- anyone at all can help It would mean the absolute world. I just really want my computer back. Thank you so much if you can be any help at all!

:)

Christian456, Aug 6, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    PC STUCK AT BOOT LOOP IN WINDOWS 10 1709

Try this to break the boot loop. You will have to still resolve the error that is causing the loop

2018 02 02- HOW TO FIX: WINDOWS STUCK IN A REBOOT LOOP (WINDOWS 8 AND 10)

https://www.infopackets.com/news/10277/how-fix-...

The process in this article will hopefully stop the boot cycle to allow you to do some trouble shooting or, backup your data before doing a clean install.

[FIX] WINDOWS FAILS TO LOAD IN PC

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/05/fix-wi...

Many times we have a PC running smoothly but suddenly something bad happens like Power goes off and the system files fails to load afterward and Windows gets corrupted. When you again try to use the computer either of the two things happens:

1. A continuous loop of Boot Screen of Windows.

2. You get a message that Windows did not start correctly.

Rohn007, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Home PC stuck in boot loop, very likely that files critical to boot processes...

PC STUCK AT BOOT LOOP IN WINDOWS 10 1709

hi joydeep sir what can be the reasons pc stuck at boot loop while restarting pc at windows 10 1709

JoydeepSarkar685, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home PC stuck in boot loop, very likely that files critical to boot processes...

1. Windows 10 Home PC stuck in boot loop, very likely that files critical to boot processes... - Similar Threads - Home stuck boot

2. Stuck in boot loop, critical process died error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop, critical process died error: For the past few weeks my computer has been stuck unable to boot. The only error message I've gotten is "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" but I've tried almost every suggested method I can find to no avail. System restore doesn't appear to affect the correct drive, when I try to reset...
  3. Stuck in boot loop, critical process died error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop, critical process died error: For the past few weeks my computer has been stuck unable to boot. The only error message I've gotten is "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" but I've tried almost every suggested method I can find to no avail. System restore doesn't appear to affect the correct drive, when I try to reset...
  4. Stuck in boot loop, critical process died error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  6. Critical Process Died Boot Loop fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died Boot Loop fix: Today i was casualty Gaming when my pc hardly slowed down so i decieded to restart it, after doing so blue screen appeared with code error: Critical process died when it tried to repair it Another blue screen appeared when it was said the repair couldnt be done and it just...
  7. Critical Process Died Boot Loop fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died Boot Loop fix: Today i was casualty Gaming when my pc hardly slowed down so i decieded to restart it, after doing so blue screen appeared with code error: Critical process died when it tried to repair it Another blue screen appeared when it was said the repair couldnt be done and it just...
  8. Critical Process Died Boot Loop fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Critical process died boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Critical process died boot loop: Hi guys, i just have this bsod everytime i booted to my windows 64bit os+some ram issues that i fixed by removing 1 stick and wont even boot to safe modeI fixed the issue by booting to my 32 bit system via dualboot but still any thoughts about my problemIt boots normally...
  10. Critical process died and I'm stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical process died and I'm stuck in boot loop: I was installing an application on my USB drive and the installation screwed up halfway and it jacked up my pc. I did a hard shutdown and now I'm stuck in boot loop. It wont let me factory reset because it keeps saying it's unable. It won't let me go back to the previous...