Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Power Scheme Changing On Every Windows Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Power Scheme Changing On Every Windows Update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The problem with windows power scheme changing is occurring from windows updates but not only this but that it changes sleep to 1 minute so the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BrianLillard, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home Power Scheme Changing On Every Windows Update

The problem with windows power scheme changing is occurring from windows updates but not only this but that it changes sleep to 1 minute so the system is basically just periodically shutting down, or going to sleep. I have searched on google for a way to permanently disable windows updates which surprisingly didn't work. I mean after checking all the processes and other things I was surprised to find that windows update made an alternate route to continue updates after doing so. I have been in a battle to keep my PC running. I want to disable updates or atleast figure out why my power scheme keeps getting changed. The power scheme was for example high performance and after the update issue was made a custom method and named to StayOn! which is still disregarded after a windows update, and of-course disabling windows update has been disregarded by windows 10 home,. What to do?

:)

BrianLillard, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home Power Scheme Changing On Every Windows Update

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Power Scheme Changing On Every Windows Update

1. Windows 10 Home Power Scheme Changing On Every Windows Update - Similar Threads - Home Power Scheme

2. Windows 10 Sound Scheme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sound Scheme: Hey there. I am currently on Windows 8.1 for reasons I prefer not to speak about. Is there anyone out there that can directly rip their original Windows 10 sound scheme and upload it to something like FileBin and give the link? I can't seem to find any original Windows 10...
  3. Change windows color scheme automaticaly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change windows color scheme automaticaly: What i want to do is automaticaly change the Windows color scheme from light mode to dark mode automaticaly at 20:00. I foundthis guide that does exactly that, but doesen't work as of this version....
  4. Change color scheme

Change color scheme: Split from this thread. Is there a simple way I can reset Windows 10 color scheme to the original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-scheme/72e3be9d-4ba8-4ada-ac27-949fc2fdafb0
  5. Change color scheme for Bash in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change color scheme for Bash in Windows 10: I use f.lux which basically gets rid of "blue light." This means that the dark blue colored directories in my Bash terminal look even uglier than they do otherwise. I mean, whose idea was to make dark blue on a black background, anyways? submitted by /u/bluegreenwindow...
  6. Power Schemes duplicate records

Power Schemes duplicate records: How do I know which power plan did the current customized power plan derive from? E.g. apply Create a power plan based on Balanced, Power Saver or High Performance. Then how do I know what's its parent power plan( if I didn't know)? Is there any record that keeps the...
  7. Windows 10 color schemes

Windows 10 color schemes: I thought I asked this earlier today but apparently did not. I am a very long time user of Windows and in fact, was a BETA tester for it. However, Windows 10 has left me out in the cold when it comes to colors. I fully understand HOW to change them but honestly, do not...
  8. Windows 10 Home Power & Sleep scheme changing to 1 minute on Windows Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Home Power & Sleep scheme changing to 1 minute on Windows Update: The problem with windows power scheme changing is occurring from windows updates but not only this but that it changes sleep to 1 minute so the system is basically just periodically shutting down, or going to sleep. [ATTACH] I have searched on google for a way to...
  9. Change Event Sounds and Sound Scheme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Event Sounds and Sound Scheme in Windows 10: How to: Change Event Sounds and Sound Scheme in Windows 10 How to Change Event Sounds and Sound Scheme in Windows 10 A sound theme is a set of sounds applied to events in Windows and apps. You can have Windows play a sound when certain events occur on your PC. (An...
  10. See Active Power Plan Scheme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Active Power Plan Scheme in Windows 10: How to: See Active Power Plan Scheme in Windows 10 [img] Information A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how your computer uses power. Power plans can help you save energy, maximize system performance, or achieve a balance between the...