Windows 10: Windows 10 Home/Pro

Discus and support Windows 10 Home/Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I had a Windows 10 labtop that I primary used for work, the system had a hardware failure. So now I am using Windows 10 Home. I need Pro for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jadaka, Apr 18, 2021.

1. jadaka Win User

Windows 10 Home/Pro

Hello, I had a Windows 10 labtop that I primary used for work, the system had a hardware failure. So now I am using Windows 10 Home. I need Pro for some of the features, is there a way to find my Pro activation key within my MS account. Thank you.

:)

jadaka, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Home/Pro

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home/Pro

1. Windows 10 Home/Pro - Similar Threads - Home Pro

2. My Windows 10 Machine Was Downgraded From Windows 10 Pro To Windows 10 Home After A Hard...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows 10 Machine Was Downgraded From Windows 10 Pro To Windows 10 Home After A Hard...: Is there anyway I could get back to the way I had it before?Because this is really important. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-machine-was-downgraded-from-windows/42c9b5be-8c75-4c81-b585-b980a3e39bd1
  3. Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home: Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows 10 home, how to download windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-installed-but-i-have-key-of-windows/a8f7c6e3-1205-4a4b-8b5c-713e2f20816a
  4. Uprgrading to Windows Pro from Home

Uprgrading to Windows Pro from Home: I upgraded to Windows Pro from Home through the store. All I got was an email saying it was purchased == how does it update I didnt get a key in the email? Im still on W Home and out $99...
  5. Windows 10 Home to Pro

Windows 10 Home to Pro: Just looking for direct clarification. If I upgrade from a Home to Pro license will this be tied to my Microsoft account as I have multiple devices and use them together while studying for certifications to get hands on experience. Would like the option to get Hyper-V...
  6. Windows 10 home to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home to Pro: Hello I have activated windows 10 home but I want it to be pro now. can you help me with this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro/5b00a88d-9f1b-4f66-bac3-29719d7394b9
  7. Office pro compatible to run with Windows 10 Home

Office pro compatible to run with Windows 10 Home: Can I buy office professional if I'm only running windows 10 home? Or do I need to upgrade to Windows 10 pro first? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-pro-compatible-to-run-with-windows-10-home/13b829d1-159c-436b-a0d4-b7a2ff0245d1
  8. upgrading win 10 home to Pro.

upgrading win 10 home to Pro.: I already have WIN 10 PRO and HOME, How do I upgrade HOME to PRO without buying it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-win-10-home-to-pro/6e195669-fa02-47ab-9d96-41e129a3904c
  9. Windows 10 Home to PRO HELP/SUGGESTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home to PRO HELP/SUGGESTION: I have a bootable WIN10 USB. Supposedly inside the bootable usb, there should be choices of windows 10 home, pro, enterprise, etc. But in the installation, it doesn't prompt to ask choice which win10 to install, instead it will directly continue the format process. Then...
  10. what to do for upgrading windows 10 home to PRO

what to do for upgrading windows 10 home to PRO: Hi all,I'm a bit confused about what to do to upgrade a win10 home to PROI have to buy a digital license? a product key? and where?And more,I haven't still understood how much it costs... is it possible to find digital license at 11$ and from store at 99$why this difference?...