Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i just bought bought a new windows home product key, i put the code in the windows activation and i find out it doesn't work? with this error message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shaun martello, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work

i just bought bought a new windows home product key, i put the code in the windows activation and i find out it doesn't work?

with this error message: The product key you have entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. (0xc0020036). I would love it to get a refund on this thanks waste of $225 AUD

:)

shaun martello, Aug 29, 2019
  2. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Aug 29, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work

1. Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work - Similar Threads - Home Product Key

2. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  3. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  4. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Home product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home product Key: So pretty soon I'm getting a new computer that has Windows 10 Home installed but not activated, im trying to find out if the "Download Windows 10 Home" comes with a product key so I can activate said computer....
  6. Windows 10 Home Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Product Key: I ordered Windows through the official Microsoft website two months ago. They said it might take a while to process my order. I haven't yet received a confirmation email, and a key hasn't appeared in my order history. Is there some other way I'm missing to find my key? I'm...
  7. Product Key doesn't work?

Product Key doesn't work?: I recently purchased Windows 10 Home but when I try to change product key, it says: "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050" The edition shown at the top of the activation screen says Windows...
  8. Product key for Windows 10 home not working

Product key for Windows 10 home not working: Hi, I got Windows 10 Home as a gift for Christmas. The product is genuine. I do not recall windows asking me to enter a product key when I first install it. When the installation was completed, I went to activate windows in the settings and when I entered the product key, I...
  9. windows 10 home digital product key not working

windows 10 home digital product key not working: hi , recently i bought windows 10 home digital licence key, but the key doesnot work. the message of activate windows is still there?? feel my purchase got wasted. i get error code8020006 90002...
  10. Windows 10 Home Product Key

Windows 10 Home Product Key: I installed Windows 10 online and it loaded as Pro but I have a Home product key. Microsoft told me to reinstall windows 10 Home from the USB I purchased and that it would change to Home. Well it hasn't. I still show running Pro but only have a product key for home. It hasn't...