Windows 10: Windows 10 Home randomly changed to Enterprise and deactivated

Discus and support Windows 10 Home randomly changed to Enterprise and deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just built a new PC, installed W10 Home via usb drive installation downloaded from Microsoft. Completed installation without a product key then bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dvdrummer3602, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Home randomly changed to Enterprise and deactivated

Just built a new PC, installed W10 Home via usb drive installation downloaded from Microsoft. Completed installation without a product key then bought a digital license through the MS store app to activate windows. Worked perfectly fine for a few days. Turn on my pc today and suddenly notice the activate windows watermark, and see that my W10 is suddenly enterprise edition. Cannot reenter a product key since i have a digital license. Why did this happen and how do I revert back to W10 home?

:)

Dvdrummer3602, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Home randomly changed to Enterprise and deactivated

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home randomly changed to Enterprise and deactivated

1. Windows 10 Home randomly changed to Enterprise and deactivated - Similar Threads - Home randomly changed

2. Windows upgraded to from Home to Enterprise, deactivated. Now is Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows upgraded to from Home to Enterprise, deactivated. Now is Pro.: I did a fresh install of windows, bought a Home key and activated.The next day after changing some things to fix my mail app it said my windows was deactivated.I googled a bit and came across this post. I did what it said there but I didn't realise this was only for windows...
  3. Accidentally changed windows Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidentally changed windows Home to Enterprise: Like many before me, my Windows Home somehow got updated to Windows Enterprise requires activation. Now I have two problems. The reason I tried to upgrade was because I purchased a Windows pro license upgrade which failed to install from the web page. My order: Microsoft...
  4. Windows 10 Home changed to Windows 10 Enterprise randomly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home changed to Windows 10 Enterprise randomly?: Please need help!! I just activated my windows 10 home this week and was able to finally gain the access to change my wallpaper and other things. I distinctly remember my edition saying Windows 10 Home, but today my PC updated and now it says it’s Windows 10 Enterprise and...
  5. Windows 10 Home randomly switched to Enterprise

Windows 10 Home randomly switched to Enterprise: I had bought a legit windows 10 home key and had put it in the night before for my new pc and well i was messing around with settings in bios. after it had crashed and the next time it started it up i turned off the setting that made it crash but than my windows 10 home...
  6. Windows 10 Randomly Deactivating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Randomly Deactivating: I have had my PC for a while, and it has had multiple hardware upgrades. It originally started on Windows 8 (pre-built), and since then, Windows has been totally reinstalled. Recently after replacing my ram, Windows has been randomly deactivating. It'll just pop up in the...
  7. Windows 10 random deactivation

Windows 10 random deactivation: hi i use a windows 10 pro retail key. After a windows 10 installation i used the key to activate the system, after few days, windows 10 show the watermark "windows is not activated ....." Then i used these command - slmgr /upk - slmgr /cpky - add the key from windows...
  8. Windows 10 random deactivation

Windows 10 random deactivation: hi i use a windows 10 pro retail key. After a windows 10 installation i used the key to activate the system, after few days, windows 10 show the watermark "windows is not activated ....." Then i used these command - slmgr /upk - slmgr /cpky - add the key from windows...
  9. windows 10 home deactivated

windows 10 home deactivated: I bought a windows tablet 4 months ago with windows 10 preinstalled. Everything was fine. However I have been away for a month and not used the tablet until today. When I switched it on it said windows needs activation. When I went to settings it said the product key was...
  10. windows 10 home deactivated ?

windows 10 home deactivated ?: hi guys , I have just recently built a new pc and I transferred windows from my old computer to this new computer via my ssd. I had afew problems with recognising my new system through windows so I used the windows defender to reinstall windows. it was all working fine until...