Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Reactivation

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Reactivation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey there! I just upgraded my sons PC, I was initially able to reactivate Windows, but when the PC restarted, it told me it was no longer activated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Phyir, May 17, 2020.

1. Phyir Win User

Windows 10 Home Reactivation

Hey there! I just upgraded my sons PC, I was initially able to reactivate Windows, but when the PC restarted, it told me it was no longer activated and I have been unable to reactivate it since. Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks for your time

:)

Phyir, May 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home Reactivation - Similar Threads - Home Reactivation

2. Help, I can't reactive Windows 11 Home after troubleshooting. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I can't reactive Windows 11 Home after troubleshooting. Please help.: Hello I just rebooted my computer and reinstalled Windows 11 Home. My Windows 11 Home will not active [Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213]. I clicked troubleshoot and tried to manually input the key I have, and it did not...
  3. Help, I can't reactive Windows 11 Home after troubleshooting. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, I can't reactive Windows 11 Home after troubleshooting. Please help.: Hello I just rebooted my computer and reinstalled Windows 11 Home. My Windows 11 Home will not active [Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213]. I clicked troubleshoot and tried to manually input the key I have, and it did not...
  4. I need to reactivate my GENUINE copy of windows 10 home after my motherboard died. I need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reactivate my GENUINE copy of windows 10 home after my motherboard died. I need...: I have been SEARCHING all day to find a way to talk to an actual human in live chat and I haven't been able to find the link. I am signed in to Microsoft and everything. I've looked at other peoples questions that ask how to talk to a live person and those methods do not work...
  5. I need to reactivate my GENUINE copy of windows 10 home after my motherboard died. I need...

I need to reactivate my GENUINE copy of windows 10 home after my motherboard died. I need...: I have been SEARCHING all day to find a way to talk to an actual human in live chat and I haven't been able to find the link. I am signed in to Microsoft and everything. I've looked at other peoples questions that ask how to talk to a live person and those methods do not work...
  6. I need to reactivate my GENUINE copy of windows 10 home after my motherboard died. I need...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How can I reactivate Windows 11 at home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reactivate Windows 11 at home?: My organization provided Windows 11 when I was a student and purchased this laptop, but now that I’ve graduated I can’t get Windows 11 to activate. I’m willing to purchase a new subscription, it’s just not clear whether I can do so using this device. Can anyone assist?...
  8. How can I reactivate Windows 11 at home?

How can I reactivate Windows 11 at home?: My organization provided Windows 11 when I was a student and purchased this laptop, but now that I’ve graduated I can’t get Windows 11 to activate. I’m willing to purchase a new subscription, it’s just not clear whether I can do so using this device. Can anyone assist?...
  9. Windows 11 home reactivation error code 0xC004F215/0xC004F034

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home reactivation error code 0xC004F215/0xC004F034: Got a new Gigabyte gaming laptop, but cant get Windows activated. I believe Windows 11 was pre-loaded.Upon attempting activation, I get "Windows reported that there was a problem with your OEM product key. Error code: 0xC004F215"If I do a slmgr -dli I get Liscense Status:...
  10. Windows 11 home reactivation error code 0xC004F215/0xC004F034

Windows 11 home reactivation error code 0xC004F215/0xC004F034: Got a new Gigabyte gaming laptop, but cant get Windows activated. I believe Windows 11 was pre-loaded.Upon attempting activation, I get "Windows reported that there was a problem with your OEM product key. Error code: 0xC004F215"If I do a slmgr -dli I get Liscense Status:...