Windows 10: Windows 10 Home S Mode- Blurry background screen in Safe mode with network

Discus and support Windows 10 Home S Mode- Blurry background screen in Safe mode with network in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting old here again. So I made a mistake and bought myself another Windows 10 computer. Five minutes of use. It's broken. I restarted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A n d re yManachinov, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home S Mode- Blurry background screen in Safe mode with network

I am getting old here again. So I made a mistake and bought myself another Windows 10 computer. Five minutes of use. It's broken. I restarted my Windows 10 Home S in Safe Mode with network. I just get a blurry background loggin screen. No way to loggin and change anything. How do I fix that?

<non-relevant content removed>

:)

A n d re yManachinov, Jun 22, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Home S Mode- Blurry background screen in Safe mode with network

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home S Mode- Blurry background screen in Safe mode with network

1. Windows 10 Home S Mode- Blurry background screen in Safe mode with network - Similar Threads - Home Mode Blurry

2. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking: Have a PC which won’t boot into windows 10. Was working until recently. It hangs on the windows loading screen.I can reboot into safe mode fine but I want to save files to usb as a backup. Many are one OneDrive so won’t allow me to do this. If I boot into safe mode with...
  3. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking: Have a PC which won’t boot into windows 10. Was working until recently. It hangs on the windows loading screen.I can reboot into safe mode fine but I want to save files to usb as a backup. Many are one OneDrive so won’t allow me to do this. If I boot into safe mode with...
  4. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is S mode the same as Safe mode?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is S mode the same as Safe mode?: Is S mode the same as Safe mode? Are there any differences in term of performance, security and privacy between those? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-s-mode-the-same-as-safe-mode/c6aa0e4b-5d92-400f-ac03-27dd9cb0cc27
  6. Is S mode the same as Safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is S mode the same as Safe mode?: Is S mode the same as Safe mode? Are there any differences in term of performance, security and privacy between those? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-s-mode-the-same-as-safe-mode/c6aa0e4b-5d92-400f-ac03-27dd9cb0cc27
  7. Is S mode the same as Safe mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Home S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home S mode: Need to disable s-mode on windows 10 home. have tried everything and it does not work. Any advice will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-s-mode/56fbdbcc-e09d-44ad-85e2-6228a500d029
  9. windows 10 home s mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 home s mode: Why am I not able to get off of s mode? I have followed every instruction that you have and videos that SHOULD help...I have even asked my tech friend...but nothing is working. This is so frustrating!! I need to download apps and I cannot because of Edge...is there a fix?...
  10. Windows 10 Home in S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home in S mode: Hi, I have about 80 laptops i have purchased and it came with the Windows 10 Home in S mode. I want to switch over to the Windows 10 home. I now know how to do it, however; i cannot do this manually for all the 80 systems. Is there a easy way to do this across all devices?...