Windows 10: Windows 10 Home seems buggy and slow in my Dell Laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 Home seems buggy and slow in my Dell Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I am new to this community. Please help me out in improving performance of my Dell Inspiron Laptop running Windows 10 Home. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnirudhP01, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home seems buggy and slow in my Dell Laptop

Hello everyone. I am new to this community.

Please help me out in improving performance of my Dell Inspiron Laptop running Windows 10 Home.

My Laptop's specifications are given below:

Model: Dell Inspiron 5559

Processor : Intel i5 6th Gen

RAM : 16 GB

Dedicated Graphics: 2 GB AMD Radeon Graphics

I have observed that after every feature update, the performance of my laptop is degrading. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks and Regards,

Anirudh P

:)

AnirudhP01, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Windows 10 Home seems buggy and slow in my Dell Laptop [​IMG]

Josie23, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Home seems buggy and slow in my Dell Laptop

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home seems buggy and slow in my Dell Laptop

1. Windows 10 Home seems buggy and slow in my Dell Laptop - Similar Threads - Home seems buggy

2. slow dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow dell laptop: I bought a brand new dell laptop but for the start it was so slow specs:-cpu: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz-gpu: intel iris xe graphics- ram: 8 gb-disk: 1tb hddthe first thing I noticed was the disk usage, it was 100%, so I searched for solutions on the...
  3. slow dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow dell laptop: I bought a brand new dell laptop but for the start it was so slow specs:-cpu: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz-gpu: intel iris xe graphics- ram: 8 gb-disk: 1tb hddthe first thing I noticed was the disk usage, it was 100%, so I searched for solutions on the...
  4. dell laptop with windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dell laptop with windows 10 Home: I have a dell laptop with win10 home. I want to upgrade to pro version. If I had bought a rip off key I would have upgraded by now, instead I bought a genuine m/soft version. Tried upgrading from Microsoft Store and install fails after a few minutes with an error which means...
  5. Settings is slow and buggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings is slow and buggy: Since Control Panel redirects to settings you would think it's better... but no! it stops working when I go to default apps by files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-is-slow-and-buggy/4c4b4b57-6cef-4d07-a7cf-97d4fb0de2ff
  6. Windows 10 slow and buggy!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow and buggy!!: I’ve had my Windows 10 for not even 2 years. I was doing class Monday morning on Teams and Word and that’s when things started going haywire. It said there was no more memory while in Word, so I tried clearing some things. Then Teams stopped working properly- I couldnt join...
  7. Chromium based Edge seems buggy

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium based Edge seems buggy: Has anyone downloaded the new Edge from Microsoft? It has been downloaded and installed on most of all of my family's PC's by me. But at times, it can seem really buggy. For example, I am a Verizon Wireless customer and when I log into the website at Verizon and X out of the...
  8. My laptop seems to bee exceptionally slow with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop seems to bee exceptionally slow with windows 10: So I think my laptop has some decent specs. I have listed them below. I have also installed a fresh copy of windows 10. I don't do anything too intensive. Just using chrome, word, and watch Netflix, the laptop is extremely slow at times and I cant figure out why. can I please...
  9. Windows 10 seems slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 seems slow: Is it me or does windows 10 seem slow to anyone else. its not like i got a ancient laptop its a lenovo t430s got a i7 3520m 2.90ghz with 16 gigs of ram but boy it loads slow and seems to run slow. 10359
  10. dell laptop loading slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dell laptop loading slow: hi, guys I have a laptop Inspiron M5040 , resonantly downloaded windows 10 , installed solid state drive, running avast anti virus /free malwarebyes and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploi, always check for windows updates, when I surf from site to site the web pages seem to take...