Windows 10: Windows 10 Home settings to increase Windows and computer performance

Discus and support Windows 10 Home settings to increase Windows and computer performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Please be nice to send me some Windows 10 Home settings to increase the performance of Windows and the computer. I mention that last night I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home settings to increase Windows and computer performance

Hello, Please be nice to send me some Windows 10 Home settings to increase the performance of Windows and the computer. I mention that last night I installed Windows and I want to make some settings to have a low consumption of resources, ect ... Thank you! Wait for response! A wonderful day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 21, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 Home settings to increase Windows and computer performance

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home settings to increase Windows and computer performance

1. Windows 10 Home settings to increase Windows and computer performance - Similar Threads - Home settings increase

2. Increase system performance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase system performance: I'm using HP laptop with window 10. My lap is taking too much time to open any apps or windows while i'm using it. I tried many tips by following some youtube videos but doesn't work for me. Kindly suggest me to improve my system performance like new laptop....
  3. windows 10 increase performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 increase performance: so for gaming in low end pc we can install feature called warp Windows Advanced Rasterization Platform and i don't know how to install it please can anyone help me...
  4. Does increasing the page size increase performance in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does increasing the page size increase performance in windows 10 ?: Or what other options to increase performance submitted by /u/Sincjefe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji4x7k/does_increasing_the_page_size_increase/
  5. How to increase Bandwidth on Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to increase Bandwidth on Windows 10 Home?: Hi, I had a question: how can I change my bandwidth on the Windows 10 Home edition? I saw tutorials on changing it with gpedit.msc but that doesn't exist on the Home edition. Is there any other way to do that? -Luc...
  6. Increasing SSD performance?

Increasing SSD performance?: Hi, I just migrated from an old intel 240GB SSD to a newer Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD. This is the 5GB benchmark I did: https://ibb.co/wLcpw5V I saw some get much higher 4K-64Thrd on the read and write. See here for example:...
  7. Windows 10 Home increasing vram?

Windows 10 Home increasing vram?: I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but recently I’ve been trying to optimise windows 10 for gaming and I looked at ways to increase my dedicated video ram but all of the ways require bios and registry editor which don’t work for home edition. I was wondering if...
  8. Settings for increasing performance of my Leptop

Settings for increasing performance of my Leptop: I have an Dedicated Radeon Rx 560x Graphics Gard on my leptop Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Gaming Leptop and AMD Vega 8 integrated graphics card even after that why I am not able to play PUBG emulator smoothly... not only games my system is also not smooth enough.....
  9. Windows 10 Home edition Power Settings for Peak performance -Desktop Computer

Windows 10 Home edition Power Settings for Peak performance -Desktop Computer: I have windows 10 Version ' build 1803', which I think is the latest version. Windows power management provides two standard options; 'power saver' and 'Balanced'. There is also the option to add in two others 'High performance' which I found reference too and ' Ultimate...
  10. Increase Gaming Performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Gaming Performance?: So my i7-8700K just arrived and I’m a little disappointed with my Gaming PC’s performance. My GPU’s usage hovers around 60% and Shadow of War’s FPS dips down into the 20’s at times. Black Desert averages around 12 FPS... Does anyone have any tips regarding how to boost...