Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition in Cortana to solve the problem; Hardware is AMD FX-4300 processor at 3.8 GHz, 20 gb installed memory, Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000, v1.0 USB, Logitech M310 mouse. My installation is... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KennethBush, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition

Hardware is AMD FX-4300 processor at 3.8 GHz, 20 gb installed memory, Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000, v1.0 USB, Logitech M310 mouse. My installation is new, within a week. After finishing installing my apps, I put the computer into service today. When I try to type into the search box next to the Start menu button, nothing appears. Also, when I try to use the Maps app, I am unable to type into the boxes there. The keyboard works fine with Microsoft Office 2016 apps, the Firefox browser, and other apps. I cannot figure out why some built-in Windows apps will not work with this keyboard. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

KennethBush, Jan 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 Pro -64 bit Slovenian language pack isn't available

Hi,

I realize that the Slovenian language pack isn't available on your Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Have you set the time zone and region settings correctly?

• Did you check for Slovenian language pack under add language in Control Panel?

It could also be that the 64 bit pc is a single language version of Windows 10.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Language packs: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Could not register dll file in windows 10 home single language 64 bit edition.

Could not register dll file in windows 10 home single language 64 bit edition. . I copied the dll file to system32 folder and syswow64 folders. i run this command 'C:\WINDOWS\system32>regsvr DXBControls.dll' from the command which is opened as administrator.

Getting error module ....failed to start

JineeshI V, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition

From where to download Windows 10 Home single language 64 bit image

Dear team

I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home single language 64 bit, but it its get format, now from where I can download Windows 10 Home single language 64 bit image

I have its product key.

Please help

-Prasad

koolprasad2003, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition

1. Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition - Similar Threads - Home Single Language

2. Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home single language edition: i purchased my laptop with Windows 10 home single language edition with the product key but after some years i changed to different edition of windows but now i want to install windows 10 home single language edition again how can i get the iso file as it is not available...
  3. Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home single language edition: i purchased my laptop with Windows 10 home single language edition with the product key but after some years i changed to different edition of windows but now i want to install windows 10 home single language edition again how can i get the iso file as it is not available...
  4. Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Are Home Single Language and Home edition the same in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Home Single Language and Home edition the same in Windows 11?: I am wondering whether there may be any major differences between these two editions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-home-single-language-and-home-edition-the-same/9a18dc93-c3ee-4b2e-a55e-3ee715aa7aa4
  6. Changing the default language of a Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition

Changing the default language of a Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition: While traveling in Costa Rica, our laptop was stolen and we had to buy a new one. Unfortunately, it came with only a Single Language Edition preset to Spanish. I've browsed many sites and hacks, but would like to know what is the official recommendation. My son needs it...
  7. Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation

Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation: I have formatted this PC because I forgot the PC Password, Now I have downloaded and Installed windows 10 pro but, when I bought this PC that time Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition was Installed in this PC that's why on my screen every time I'm getting a label to...
  8. How to Reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language edition

How to Reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language edition: I need to reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Languageedition on my laptop. I downloaded the Installation Media from Microsoft's website and installed Windows 10 64 bit but it is not getting activated with the product key I have with me. I saw thread from the year 2018 saying...
  9. How to change the language on Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change the language on Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition.: Hi All, I bought a laptop, in Turkey. I'm Turkish and I live in Poland and work in this country. It is a Toshiba with Windows 10 Home. The standard language is set to Turkish. I assumed that it should be an easy thing to change the language to English. Apparently, it's not,...
  10. Windows 10 single language 64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 single language 64: i will buy, in Asia, incl. Windows 10 single Language 64. I am a dutchman. Can i make dutch language OS with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-single-language-64/4c33d4db-7420-4545-bfdd-4003e03719ec