Windows 10: windows 10 home single language activities in Bios

Discus and support windows 10 home single language activities in Bios in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a HP ProBook 6470b with windows 10 Home on it and with activation in the HP bios. I swapped out the hard drive and install a 500g SSD. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by miltonduquette, Nov 24, 2018.

1. windows 10 home single language activities in Bios

I purchased a HP ProBook 6470b with windows 10 Home on it and with activation in the HP bios.

I swapped out the hard drive and install a 500g SSD. I used the windows 10 media creation tool and had the new copy installed on the SSD. It notifies me that it needs activations but will not accept.

Whats wrong?

:)

miltonduquette, Nov 24, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Rafd Win User
    Activate single language edition with multi language key?

I downloaded the Win10 Home single language ISO for a clean install on a new build PC and skipped the activation step during install. Now I need to activate. If I purchase a copy of Windows 10 Home in store or digitally, will I be able to use the product key in my current install without need to re-install?

I tried to phone MS support about this and they were utterly useless!

Thanks!

4. windows 10 home single language activities in Bios

Windows 10 Home Single language cannot activate

I recently own a windows 8 single language which come with a pre-install windows while buying a Sony Vaio, I download Win 8.1 single language from the official website and boot again with it, It can get activate without any problems. I got Windows 10
    upgrade notification, due to slow in internet connection I could not upgrade. So I download the iso of Windows 10 Home single language through MediaCreationToolx64 from the official microsoft. Booting goes perfect, but I cannot activate the windows. activating
    error (Error code: 0xC004C003) I try activating with 'SLUI 4' still activation error. If any option please do suggest me.

Ding Tonsing, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 home single language activities in Bios

1. windows 10 home single language activities in Bios - Similar Threads - home single language

2. How to activate Windows 10 Home single language?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to activate Windows 10 Home single language?: Hey.... I need the key for "Windows 10 home single language" and it doesn't appear anywhere, I would like you to help me plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-home-single-language/40d85104-7f43-40a0-9e62-d3ebd1f003c7
  3. Activate Windows - Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows - Windows 10 Home Single Language: Good day everyone.I need help please.I got a computer from a friend and the windows was not activated. When I run the troubleshoot by the product key, it says my windows is Windows 10 Home Single Language and Professional is installed. How do I get this fixed. I tried looking...
  4. Activate Windows - Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows - Windows 10 Home Single Language: Good day everyone.I need help please.I got a computer from a friend and the windows was not activated. When I run the troubleshoot by the product key, it says my windows is Windows 10 Home Single Language and Professional is installed. How do I get this fixed. I tried looking...
  5. Activate Windows - Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 home single language activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home single language activation: I recently ran windows activation troubleshooter because my pc kept saying windows was not activated. once i ran troubleshooter it shows this. What should i do?. Should i click activate ?. will i lose my files?. how long will it take?...
  7. Windows 10 Home Single Language Activation

Windows 10 Home Single Language Activation: I have a genuine Windows 10 Home Single Language product key can I use it to activateWindows 10 Home Single Language onWindows 10 Home? Or is there any way of activating it using digital license I have that too....
  8. Window 10 single language home activation error

Window 10 single language home activation error: My window 10 single language home can't activate after I reset my laptop as it said: [ATTACH] Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-single-language-home-activation-error/140f3752-5d1e-45c1-a698-0dd47f808030
  9. Activating Windows 10 Home for Single Language

Activating Windows 10 Home for Single Language: Hello! Previously I have been using laptop that I upgraded from 8 to 10so I assume I own digital license of Windows 10, but now I cant activate the license on my new PC. I dont have much money right nowPC was a gift from a family and buying new license for 145€ is not an...
  10. activation of my windows 10 home single language

activation of my windows 10 home single language: i was trying to activate my windows 10 home single language using the cmd command operating it as the administrator and they tell me that there is a error in getting my original product key..so I need your help before the expiry of my windows.my windows is up to date...