Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Single Language/SQL Server Express Edition 2017

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Single Language/SQL Server Express Edition 2017 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My operating system is Windows 10 Home Single LanguageTurkish.I want to download SQL Server Express Edition 2017 to use my computer as a database... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarunGüngörmez, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home Single Language/SQL Server Express Edition 2017

Hi,

My operating system is Windows 10 Home Single LanguageTurkish.I want to download SQL Server Express Edition 2017 to use my computer as a database but my computer doesn't support SQL SERVER.What kind of a path should be followed to solve this problem?

:)

HarunGüngörmez, Sep 21, 2020
  2. MatsWer Win User

SQL server 2017 Express Edition

Hi

I have the following problem: I want to install sql server 2017 express and have tried several times but I keep getting the same error. I googled the error but couldn't find any solutions that worked for me. The installer says "Unable to install SQL
    server (setup.exe). Exit code (Decimal): -2068119551 Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service". Any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

MatsWer, Sep 21, 2020
  3. dssds1 Win User
    SQL server Express Edition

What's the last version of SQL server standard i can use on Windows 7 SP1?

Also, I DID install the express edition 2014, but i found out that the "SQL Agent' is not functional.. you must have full SQL for this..

SQL Server Agent (SQLEXPRESS) automatically stop

SQL agent in Express 'starts', then 'stops' and unable to even start the services in services.msc..

There are 'possible' workarounds like deleting and creating new user under Users & Groups, but that doesn't work either for me.

If SQL server standard my only option ? I'm assuming the SQL Server Agent brings mage and control dabases which is what i need in Nopcomerence.

dssds1, Sep 21, 2020
  4. NaSt Win User

Windows 10 Home Single Language/SQL Server Express Edition 2017

SQL Server 2017 Express Edition: localhost and 127.0.0.1 are not identical

I need install and use SQL Server 2017 Express Edition.

I downloaded it from this link: Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 Express and installed basic version to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server.

I can run it and have access to http://localhost, but I should use http://127.0.0.1. And when I use http://127.0.0.1. I see the following:

I tried to edit my hosts. I went to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, open hosts and uncomment the following line: 127.0.0.1 localhost

But it has no effect. I have access to localhost, but hasn't on 127.0.0.1. The bad request.

I tried a reboot.

What am I missing?

IIS screen. (Site name, URL address, Identifier)

Thema:

Windows 10 Home Single Language/SQL Server Express Edition 2017

1. Windows 10 Home Single Language/SQL Server Express Edition 2017 - Similar Threads - Home Single Language

2. Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home single language edition: i purchased my laptop with Windows 10 home single language edition with the product key but after some years i changed to different edition of windows but now i want to install windows 10 home single language edition again how can i get the iso file as it is not available...
  3. Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home single language edition: i purchased my laptop with Windows 10 home single language edition with the product key but after some years i changed to different edition of windows but now i want to install windows 10 home single language edition again how can i get the iso file as it is not available...
  4. Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition failing to install

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition failing to install: Hi,I am trying to install Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express Edition.The installation .exe file downloads fine from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=101064When I run the installation file, it shows this error:I follow the link, which downloads the...
  6. Error during installation of SQL Server 2019 Express Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error during installation of SQL Server 2019 Express Edition: I'm unable to install SQL Server 2019 Express Edition. Every time it's giving me this errorOops...Unable to install SQL Server setup.exeExit codeDecimal:-2068052310Error description: Error writing to file: microsoft.sqlserver.batchparser.dll. Verify that you have to that...
  7. Error during installation of SQL Server 2019 Express Edition

Error during installation of SQL Server 2019 Express Edition: I'm unable to install SQL Server 2019 Express Edition. Every time it's giving me this errorOops...Unable to install SQL Server setup.exeExit codeDecimal:-2068052310Error description: Error writing to file: microsoft.sqlserver.batchparser.dll. Verify that you have to that...
  8. SQL Server Express 2017 Installation Fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL Server Express 2017 Installation Fails: Hi I am trying to install SQL Server 2017 Express on my Laptop on which I am an Administrator. It just fails with: Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe. Exit code Decimal: -2068052310Error description: An installation package for the product Microsoft SQL Server...
  9. Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation: I have formatted this PC because I forgot the PC Password, Now I have downloaded and Installed windows 10 pro but, when I bought this PC that time Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition was Installed in this PC that's why on my screen every time I'm getting a label to...
  10. SQL server 2017 Express Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL server 2017 Express Edition: Hi I have the following problem: I want to install sql server 2017 express and have tried several times but I keep getting the same error. I googled the error but couldn't find any solutions that worked for me. The installer says "Unable to install SQL server (setup.exe)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why Sql 2014 Not Install On Window 10 Home?