Windows 10: WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO

Discus and support WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Bunu nasıl çözeceğim ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Elif Gngr, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Elif Gngr Win User

WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO

WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO 60d6d6a3-fe96-4839-8cb2-eeff1a282ce6?upload=true.png

Bunu nasıl çözeceğim ???

:)

Elif Gngr, Jan 20, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Jan 20, 2020
  3. SF104174 Win User
    Can't reinstall W 10 Pro AFTER unistall to W 7 Ultimate

I had upgraded to W 10 Pro from a VALID W 7 Ultimate. Had port 80 problems. Rolled back to W 7 U to get server back online. Got the invalid license message. Found the port 80 fix but can't validate W 7 P. Want to go back to W 10 Pro but how?

SF104174, Jan 20, 2020
  4. WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO

Wìndows 10 full format without losing license

Unless you change to new hardware (motherboard), you should not need to do anything. You should be able to clean/reformat your harddisks and reinstall without an explicit windows 10 key (leave the windows key field empty during the install).

To be safe, I would recommend that you link your windows 10 product key with a Microsoft account. This should allow you to login with that account to re-verify your Windows 10, even if you have new hardware.

Step 1. Make sure you are using a Microsoft account:

Keep in mind that if you did not already have a Microsoft account, that your new login information will change to the email address/password associated with the Microsoft account.

1. Open "Settings"
    2. Select "Accounts"
    3. Select "Your info"
    4. Select "Sign in with your Microsoft account instead" link.
    5. Fill the information required
    6. "Sign in" and follow the remaining instructions.

The next step is to verify that your microsoft account is associated with the windows key.

1. Once again, open "Settings".
    2. Select "Update & security".
    3. Select "Activation" on the left bar.

If everything is good, it should say next to Activation: "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account".

When you now reformat your machine, simply login with your Microsoft account.

Step 2. Hardware Change

As the others have mentioned, if you have changed motherboard you would lose the "windows key" associated with it. That is why you will need to notify Microsoft about "Hardware change".

1. Select "Settings"
    2. Select "Update & security"
    3. Select "Activation" on the left side.
    4. Select "Troubleshoot". It should say something about it failing to be activated on your device.
    5. Select "I changed hardware on this device recently".
    6. Login with your Microsoft account (if you haven't already).
    7. Select the device you are using now, and select Activate

Sidenote: I have recently changed my own hardware (motherboard, CPU, GPU), and followed the steps above in order to keep using my same Windows 10 key.
    If for some reasons you had to take additional steps; please comment and let me know so I can update the step-by-step answer WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO :)

Ivan Skodje, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO

1. WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO - Similar Threads - WİNDOWS HOME SİNGLE

2. Window 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Home single language: how to reinstall Window 10 Home single language ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-single-language/7b20d4b0-b6d2-4394-bf73-aaccb58efe12
  3. windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 home single language: why windows 10 version 1703 is not avaible or i cannot see even im search all day how i can download windows 10 home single language can anyone answer my problems please help me...
  4. Windows Home Single Language to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home Single Language to Pro: Hi For work, I needed my pc to be in english, but I'm from Brazil, so the pc came with a single language version in portuguese. So, I wanted to know if I upgrade from windows home single language to Pro if I'll be able to install a language pack and have two languages on my...
  5. Upgrade windows 10 home single language to windows 10 pro

Upgrade windows 10 home single language to windows 10 pro: I am having windows 10 home edition, i want to upgrade to Windows 10 pro, how to upgarde? Please inform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-10-home-single-language-to-windows/3d41397d-6190-49ca-bb25-553d86e057d8
  6. Windows 10 home single language

Windows 10 home single language: Sir how can i download windows 10 home single language it is not available in the site. Could you help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language/38549a60-d5d0-468d-9f34-74d07989ef30
  7. Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro: Hello everyone. I have this version of Windows 10 Home Single Language linked to my microsoft account as it came with the laptop i bought a couple of years ago. I recently wanted to upgrade to Pro and got myself a key online and, as have seen many people say, the...
  8. Windows 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home single language: Error in activation. Unable to active windows. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your or organizaations activation server. make sure you are connected to your organization network and try again.0xc004f074 How can I fix this...
  9. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: hi , how can i have windows 10 home single language edition i have the digital licence for it but my laptop is working with windows 10 pro there was some issue in my laptop and the repair man instead of fixing it he installed windows 10 pro how can i retrieve back previous...
  10. Windows 10 Home Single Language

Windows 10 Home Single Language: What does Windows 10 Home single language mean? Comparing to Windows 10 Home. I need 5 languages packs in my Windows, those are English, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional ( Hong Kong ),Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) and Malays. I have installed Chinese softwares. Does...