Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have this version of Windows 10 Home Single Language linked to my microsoft account as it came with the laptop i bought a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BillyCmo, Jul 29, 2020.

1. BillyCmo Win User

Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro

Hello everyone.

I have this version of Windows 10 Home Single Language linked to my microsoft account as it came with the laptop i bought a couple of years ago. I recently wanted to upgrade to Pro and got myself a key online and, as have seen many people say, the instructions were to deactivate the network connections and use the generic key to let the system install the Pro features, but it gives me an error message saying the product key I specified could not be activaded. To check and try again or try another one.

This is the key I've been told to use: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

The error I get is: 0x8007139f which I looked over and seems related to Windows Update and not to his activation process, however I ran Update and made sure to be, well, updated. Maybe it's a service I accidentaly disabled or something.

I would appreciate the help.

:)

BillyCmo, Jul 29, 2020

2. How to UPGRADE Windows 10 home single language to Wondows 10 pro?

Hi,

I have windows 8.1 single language. now it got upgraded to Windows 10 home single language. now how can i upgrade my home SL to PRO.

Srikanth

srikanth muthyala, Jul 29, 2020
  3. jmoskote Win User
    windows 10 home single language upgrade to pro

I'm buying xiaomi mi notebook pro, which came with pre instaled windows 10 home single language. I'm interested if the upgrade to windows 10 pro (from US ms store-for 99$) will work normal and if then I can use other languages (Slovene)?

jmoskote, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro

How to Upgrade Windows 10 Home Single Language version 1709 to Windows 10 Pro

Hi i have OS as Windows 10 Home Single Language version 1709 but when ever i follow
    to upgrade by this steps (01)
    Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update. Select Check for updates or Start button, select Settings > Update & security > Activation, and then select Go to
    Microsoft Store to
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Pro asked for product key. but i got popup as to
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Pro by entering Windows 10 Home Single Language version
    1709 product key. But it failed. i tried 10 times, please help

Mohammad ToushifAlam, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro

1. Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro - Similar Threads - Home Single Language

2. Windows 11 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hello, I recently bought a windows 11 pro key, for my laptop so I could change the language. After I installed Windows 11 Pro, it says that windows is not activated although a bought a key for windows 11 pro. I believe that the problem is caused because my laptop was...
  3. Windows 11 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Hello, I recently bought a windows 11 pro key, for my laptop so I could change the language. After I installed Windows 11 Pro, it says that windows is not activated although a bought a key for windows 11 pro. I believe that the problem is caused because my laptop was...
  4. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home single language to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home single language to Windows 10 pro: Hi I had a Dell Inspiron, which comes with Windows 10 Home single language OEM, now I am looking to upgrade it to window 10 Pro. I had few questions here: If I upgraded through Microsoft store, the license will be of OEM it-self else it will be the retail type. So that...
  5. Windows Home Single Language to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home Single Language to Pro: Hi For work, I needed my pc to be in english, but I'm from Brazil, so the pc came with a single language version in portuguese. So, I wanted to know if I upgrade from windows home single language to Pro if I'll be able to install a language pack and have two languages on my...
  6. Upgrade windows 10 home single language to windows 10 pro

Upgrade windows 10 home single language to windows 10 pro: I am having windows 10 home edition, i want to upgrade to Windows 10 pro, how to upgarde? Please inform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-10-home-single-language-to-windows/3d41397d-6190-49ca-bb25-553d86e057d8
  7. Unable to upgrade windows 10 home single language to PRO

Unable to upgrade windows 10 home single language to PRO: I bought an upgrade to pro from windows store, a long time ago, windows 10 comes pre installed on my laptop, an Acer F15, Im from Argentina, my language is Spanish Latin American At that time I have no problem But now, on clean windows 10 install things changed If I use a...
  8. WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO

WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO: [ATTACH] Bunu nasıl çözeceğim ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w%C4%B0ndows-10-home-s%C4%B0ngle-language-to/de94eb42-39e6-43ca-bb0b-65175424e761"
  9. Windows 10 Single Language Upgrade to Windows Home

Windows 10 Single Language Upgrade to Windows Home: I purchased a desktop computer in Russia and recently discovered that I can't change the display language to English. The only available option I've found so far is to fork out a ridiculous sum of cash for Windows Pro for a bunch of features I don't need. What other...
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Single Language Insiders Preview Home to Pro.

Upgrade Windows 10 Single Language Insiders Preview Home to Pro.: I would like to update my windows 10 home single language insiders preview to pro with a clean installation ISO... [moved]...