Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Single Language

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Single Language in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What does Windows 10 Home single language mean? Comparing to Windows 10 Home. I need 5 languages packs in my Windows, those are English, Chinese... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kongming, Jan 9, 2018.

1. kongming Win User

Windows 10 Home Single Language

What does Windows 10 Home single language mean? Comparing to Windows 10 Home.
    I need 5 languages packs in my Windows, those are English, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional ( Hong Kong ),Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) and Malays.
    I have installed Chinese softwares. Does Windows 10 Home single language support my requirements?

Thank you

:)

kongming, Jan 9, 2018
  2. NAYAS_321 Win User

HOW TO GET BACK MY WINDOWS 10 ?

They installed pirated Windows 10 Home Single Language.

The laptop came with Windows 8.1 Single Language. And later I upgraded it to Windows 10 Home Single Language.

NAYAS_321, Jan 9, 2018
  3. Problem with windows 10 installation

I had windows 10 home single language on my laptop(my laptop came with windows 8 which i upgraded to Windows 10). My os crashed and i accidentally installed windows 10 home instead of home single language. Obviously the windows is not activated. So i used
    the media creation tool to download windows 10 home single language but after installing it says i have installed windows 10 home instead of home single language. I have used the media creation tool twice and gave the option to download home single language
    instead of the default home. Second time too the iso of windows 10 home was downloaded instead of single language. What should i do?

house11235813, Jan 9, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Single Language means you are allowed ONLY the pre-installed language.
    You cannot install any other languages.
    Sorry.

davidhk, Jan 9, 2018
  5. kongming Win User
    The language pack means displaying and composing those language.

kongming, Jan 9, 2018
  6. davidhk Win User
    Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition does not allowed you to install or change languages.
    The only way to get different languages is to upgrade to Windows 10 PRO Single Language edition.

davidhk, Jan 9, 2018
  7. kongming Win User
    Do you mean OS languages?

kongming, Jan 9, 2018
  8. davidhk Win User

The "language" is irrelevant at this point.
    You need to change the "Edition" from Home to Pro.

davidhk, Jan 9, 2018
  9. philipyip Win User
    Windows 10 Home Single Language does not allow you to change language unless you perform a complete OS reinstallation or cough up to buy a more expensive Windows 10 Pro license.

philipyip, Jan 9, 2018
  10. matfx Win User
    "Windows 10 Home Single Language" is only to be used for 1 single language, both in terms of OS language display and typing language used. For example if you have Windows 10 Home Single Language English that's mean only English available for OS language display and typing. You can't install any other language.

If you want additional language you must upgrade your Windows 10 home to pro.

matfx, Jan 11, 2018
  11. cereberus Win User
    Not actually true - you can install a different language version of Home with same licence key, but each install only has one language.

AFAIK a Chinese version is different as the licence is specific to the Chinese language (I assume this is to meet Chinese Government regulations).

cereberus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home Single Language - Similar Threads - Home Single Language

2. Window 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Home single language: how to reinstall Window 10 Home single language ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-single-language/7b20d4b0-b6d2-4394-bf73-aaccb58efe12
  3. Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Single Language: Hi, I want to perform a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop. My laptop has a digital license linked to it which is for windows 10 home single language; although when I try to make a boot drive for windows 10 through the official app it doesn't give me an option for...
  4. Windows 10 Home Single Language

Windows 10 Home Single Language: Hi, I want to perform a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop. My laptop has a digital license linked to it which is for windows 10 home single language; although when I try to make a boot drive for windows 10 through the official app it doesn't give me an option for...
  5. windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 home single language: why windows 10 version 1703 is not avaible or i cannot see even im search all day how i can download windows 10 home single language can anyone answer my problems please help me...
  6. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: why windows 10 version 1703 is not avaible or i cannot see even im search all day how i can download windows 10 home single language can anyone answer my problems please help me...
  7. Windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home single language: Sir how can i download windows 10 home single language it is not available in the site. Could you help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language/38549a60-d5d0-468d-9f34-74d07989ef30
  8. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: hi. how to install windows 10 home single language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language/394a1a60-08f2-4947-872e-01c9074f57c5
  9. Windows 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home single language: Error in activation. Unable to active windows. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your or organizaations activation server. make sure you are connected to your organization network and try again.0xc004f074 How can I fix this...
  10. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: hi , how can i have windows 10 home single language edition i have the digital licence for it but my laptop is working with windows 10 pro there was some issue in my laptop and the repair man instead of fixing it he installed windows 10 pro how can i retrieve back previous...