Windows 10: Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Discus and support Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently running activated Windows 10 Home Single Language and I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, do I need to purchase another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nick Catajoy, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Hi, I'm currently running activated Windows 10 Home Single Language and I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, do I need to purchase another license?

:)

Nick Catajoy, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

1. Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - Similar Threads - Home Pro Upgrade

2. Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL: I recently used a media creation tool to try to fix my laptop but after what happened my windows 10 pro turn to windows home SL I have no problems with it but could i use the return to previous windows version to revert back to windows 10. Just asking if there's a way so i...
  3. Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL: I recently used a media creation tool to try to fix my laptop but after what happened my windows 10 pro turn to windows home SL I have no problems with it but could i use the return to previous windows version to revert back to windows 10. Just asking if there's a way so i...
  4. Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. is their a to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Pro for free

is their a to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Pro for free: Is their any way shape or form I can upgrade my Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 pro for free permanently without damaging any of files or doing anything illegal towards my system?P.S.I'm just curious...
  6. How to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Home?

How to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Home?: I own a Windows 10 Home Single language Edition. I want to have multiple language support. How can I have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-from-windows-10-home-sl-to-windows/722f0e09-aed1-4dba-8940-3989d121a3cd
  7. Windows 10 upgrade from Home (SL) to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 upgrade from Home (SL) to Pro: I have a pre-installed Windows 10 Home Single Language available on my laptop, and I want to use Docker, which needs Hyper-V (not available on Windows Home), so I'm thinking of upgrading my Windows 10 to Pro version. I bought an OEM license for Windows 10 Pro from Kinguin,...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?: Is it possible to upgrade to Home (no SL) just to have more than one language pack for language proofing? I don't need the Pro functionality, just additional language packs for proofing tools. I just got my laptop with w10 Home SL (english), everything is ok until I need to...
  9. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro: so to the point okay, my laptop is installed windows 10 home SL so can i upgrade to windows 10 pro without reinstall the windows? just need the license of windows 10 pro?...
  10. Windows 10 SL to Home non SL

Windows 10 SL to Home non SL: Hello I just buy new laptop and the windows 10 version is 10 SL. Now I want to change it to windows 10 home, should I buy new code or I just have to install the upgrade?...