Windows 10: Windows 10 Home slow operation

Discus and support Windows 10 Home slow operation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; llo, Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Lenovo laptop installed just over a week of Windows 10 Home and I see it running slowly. I mention that I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home slow operation

llo,

Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Lenovo laptop installed just over a week of Windows 10 Home and I see it running slowly. I mention that I have to wait about two minutes after I enter the password to open when I open a Word, Outlook, Excel, ect page ... I have to wait 2-5 minutes. What settings can I get them to move faster?
    Wait for response!
    A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 19, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Home slow operation

Windows 10 on Asus Slow

Hi Danny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system as it is slow after upgrading to Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When exactly does the system slow performance issue persists?
    • Does the issue confined while performing any specific task on Windows 10?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows Updates and driver updates after upgrading to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check it if helps.

Step 1: Run the System maintenance troubleshooter.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home slow operation

1. Windows 10 Home slow operation - Similar Threads - Home slow operation

2. windows mail slow to open and operate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows mail slow to open and operate: Im running microsoft mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0. For the past couple of months it has been slow to open and to operate. I tried resetting and fixing it twice. It seems fine for a couple of days and then slows down again. when I have my gmail open, and looking at emails...
  3. windows mail slow to open and operate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows mail slow to open and operate: Im running microsoft mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0. For the past couple of months it has been slow to open and to operate. I tried resetting and fixing it twice. It seems fine for a couple of days and then slows down again. when I have my gmail open, and looking at emails...
  4. Windows 10 2004 for Home Operating System

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 2004 for Home Operating System: Did the download yesterday - no problems - When system finally started the first tab to display was about All the new things - when I changed to other tabs could not get that tab back - I wonder what the link is as I did not have time to go thru it . Thanks so much....
  5. Windows 10 causing pc operations slowdown and slow internet

Windows 10 causing pc operations slowdown and slow internet: Have Xfinity 200mps internet. Computers use WiFi. My PC, listed below, only gets approx 45mps. Other laptops 2 get approx 190-200. Tried multiple browsers. Assumed it is connected with slowing down of my PC operations. Performed the following: HP Pavilion 400-434 8GB...
  6. Slow Operation after updating to 1903 version Windows 10

Slow Operation after updating to 1903 version Windows 10: Hello there, after updating to 1903 windows 10, which actually took awfully long time to do so, my laptop HP laptop-15bw0x starts running slower than before, so i am scared to update to the 1909 version....
  7. Slow Windows Operating System

Slow Windows Operating System: hi every body.my labtop has been very slow from yesterday. i installed an accounting application and After that, it fought!I really need this software and I can not remove it.Is there a way to speed up my computer? tnx...
  8. Windows 10 Home very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home very slow: My Windows 10 is very slow even after I reset Windows. My system config is 4GB of RAM and 1TB hard-disk(only 350 GB of the total hard disk is occupied remaining are all free). I am running only Windows Explorer still it is showing disk 100% and if I try to search any...
  9. Script with Windows 10 Home operating system repair

Script with Windows 10 Home operating system repair: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please send me a script for repairing the Windows 10 Home operating system. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-with-windows-10-home-operating-system/9207575c-b613-45df-a3f7-f3f8352a85e8
  10. Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System

Script Maintenance Windows 10 Home Operating System: Good morning, Dear Sir, please give me a script that contains Windows 10 Home maintenance. Thank you! Wait for response! A wonderful day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-maintenance-windows-10-home-operating/2d78fa60-f236-4cf2-9216-978f2db977cb