Windows 10: windows 10 Home Spotlight

Discus and support windows 10 Home Spotlight in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Day everyone any clue how to turn on windows spotlight as after turning on it still does not show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zeid Abdallah, Oct 22, 2020.

1. windows 10 Home Spotlight

Good Day everyone any clue how to turn on windows spotlight as after turning on it still does not show up

:)

Zeid Abdallah, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    windows spotlight

Hi Leland,

Windows Spotlight is a nifty feature in Windows 10. It can downloads pictures and advertisements from Bing and then displays them on your lock screen. Besides, you can mark whether you wish to see more or less images of a similar type.

To sort out your concern, simply follow the steps provided below:

• Go to privacy settings:
    • Background apps turn on
    • For spottlight setting app must be on.
    • You can now use spottlight in personalisation tab.

We also suggest to re-register your Windows Spotlight by following the steps provided by
    Kapil Arya MVP on this
    link

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

windows 10 Home Spotlight

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 Home Spotlight

1. windows 10 Home Spotlight - Similar Threads - Home Spotlight

2. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 home: My windows 10 version automatically has upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. But my digital license was in Windows 10 Home. When I tried to downgrade the method that everybody is suggesting, which is changing the Registry and install using ISO image, I can't keep my personal files...
  3. switching from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. do we need product key again?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    switching from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. do we need product key again?: Hey, microsoft I bought a gaming laptop 2 months ago. it was already activated, the os was windows 10 home. i was planning to switch from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. The question is, do we need product key again? I mean i already have windows 10 home product key. if...
  4. Setting fn+{left or right} arrow to be "home" or " end" buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting fn+{left or right} arrow to be "home" or " end" buttons: I am a keyboard enthusiast, and that has made me really picky. I just bought a notebook Dell xps 13 and all my previous laptops had the Fn+Left arrow set to be "Home" and Fn+Right arrow to be "End" and I am very used to it. Is there any way to make this computer do the same...
  5. Fun and Willing User Data Gets Sent to Daddy Dearest's Home to Be Completely Looked At...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fun and Willing User Data Gets Sent to Daddy Dearest's Home to Be Completely Looked At...: Trying not to alert any MwordSword undercover sleeper agents out here, in the wide open internet, ready to press a button to push out a new update to realign tooltips so that theyre 1 pixel above the tip of the mouse and break every handcrafted program out there; I've been...
  6. i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that...: i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that says "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit: Can I still upgrade an old computer from Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit to Windows 10? Is this free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-from-windows-7-home-premium-64/61f1a0ae-4639-4b24-8492-ece36d0d1ba8
  8. can't access laptop over home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't access laptop over home network: I am running Windows 10 version 20H2 on both a desktop and laptop. The desktop has an ethernet connection to the WiFi/router. The laptop is connected wirelessly. The laptop can see the desktop and access its files. The desktop can see the laptop under >Network in File...
  9. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: I bought Window 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft store today, started the download and upgrade, then it just stopped, when I looked in Activation it says I have got windows 10 Enterprise and don't have a valid licence, I have always had window 10 Home and been doing the updates...
  10. " Like What you See" Missing from Windows Spotlight Win 10 Home Ver 1904

in Windows 10 Customization
    " Like What you See" Missing from Windows Spotlight Win 10 Home Ver 1904: I see some great pics on my lock screen and in the past I used to see in the corner of the screen "Like what you see?" and clicking on it would open the browser to a page describing the photo and where it was taken. "Like what you see" is now gone and all the fixes I tried...