Windows 10: Windows 10 Home task bar settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Home task bar settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn off Task View? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-task-bar-settings/8bf786fd-8f33-4d8b-9881-254689dcada9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeA.Williams, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home task bar settings

How do I turn off Task View?

:)

GeorgeA.Williams, Nov 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Anna Hahn Win User

Windows 10 Home task bar settings

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home task bar settings

1. Windows 10 Home task bar settings - Similar Threads - Home task bar

2. task bar settings not saved Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar settings not saved Windows 10: When changes such as increasing to more than 1 line or enabling the address bar are made, then after logoff or restart of system, login, the changes do not persist. Is there a way to repair that?...
  3. task bar settings not saved Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task bar settings not saved Windows 10: When changes such as increasing to more than 1 line or enabling the address bar are made, then after logoff or restart of system, login, the changes do not persist. Is there a way to repair that?...
  4. task bar settings not saved Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Task Bar Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Settings: Given as there isn't a way to move the task bar to anywhere but the middle or left on the bottom of the screen, has there any concerted effort to get MS to fix the issue so we can move it to the or side of the desktop? If not, maybe if more people let them know that something...
  6. Task Bar Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Settings: Given as there isn't a way to move the task bar to anywhere but the middle or left on the bottom of the screen, has there any concerted effort to get MS to fix the issue so we can move it to the or side of the desktop? If not, maybe if more people let them know that something...
  7. Task bar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar settings: how do I turn on seconds in my taskbar time display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-settings/4e9a2842-9374-409a-8311-a0de878f3728
  8. task bar settings

task bar settings: I would like to know if there's a way to hide my taskbar completely? Currently I have the taskbar hidden, it reveals itself when I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen. However more often than not I do this accidentally while trying to do something near the bottom of the...
  9. Windows 10 Home - Task Bar

Windows 10 Home - Task Bar: 1 Can I add labels to the Task Bar icons? 2 How do I make the Task Bar icons larger in size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-task-bar/07661c35-3c1e-497c-a24f-49c799c27e83
  10. Windows 10 Home - Search Function in the task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home - Search Function in the task bar: I just did the upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 - overall pretty seamless given what could have gone wrong- I was lucky this time. Some minor annoyances , but overall pretty good. On the task bar search, about an hour ago, I know it was searching the web as I typed in a web...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task bar settings