Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Time Service is unavailable by any means

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Time Service is unavailable by any means in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft representatives, Hi, I would like to ask your help to repair my windows time sync problem on my MSI Laptop. When I go to services,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ilkin Bakhshaliyev, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home Time Service is unavailable by any means

Dear Microsoft representatives,

Hi, I would like to ask your help to repair my windows time sync problem on my MSI Laptop. When I go to services, there is no button to click on.

Windows 10 Home Time Service is unavailable by any means 33841f4e-d36b-4fd8-bb37-9d0042ca5ce5?upload=true.png

I researched from lots of resources but I could never find a solution for this kind of system service error. I think it happened after recovering my windows 5-6 months ago. Please let me know if I can fix it without doing format my laptop.

Best regards

Ilkin Bakhshaliyev

:)

Ilkin Bakhshaliyev, Jul 30, 2020

2. unable to start the Windows time service on Windows 10

Hi Enriq,

As you are facing issue with starting the Windows Time Service, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to turn on the service?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Method 1: I suggest you to run a SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Method 2: I suggest you to Restart Windows Time Service and check if it helps.

Windows Time Service maintains date and time synchronization on all clients and servers in the network. If this service is stopped date and time synchronization will be unavailable. If this service is disabled,
    any services that explicitly depends on it will fail to start.

Step 1: Stop the service:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc, Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service and stop.
    • To do so, right click on each service select Stop
    • Restart the device.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of accessing the Windows Time Service for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Windows 10 Home Time Service is unavailable by any means

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Time Service is unavailable by any means

1. Windows 10 Home Time Service is unavailable by any means - Similar Threads - Home Service unavailable

2. Unable to access any microsoft service on windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access any microsoft service on windows 10 home: Version: 1909Build: 18363.1556I have been having an issue where I am unable to access microsoft store, xbox application and windows updates also do not work correctly.Windows updates will constantly say 'Your device is missing important security and quality fixes' no matter...
  3. Unable to access any microsoft service on windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access any microsoft service on windows 10 home: Version: 1909Build: 18363.1556I have been having an issue where I am unable to access microsoft store, xbox application and windows updates also do not work correctly.Windows updates will constantly say 'Your device is missing important security and quality fixes' no matter...
  4. Unable to access any microsoft service on windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time: Hello, I recently moved to windows 11 and have had some audio issues, My problem is that when I run audio trouble-shooter it says service is unavailable at this time. The problem I have been having with audio randomly on boot up my audio card isn't recognised but usually is...
  6. trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time: Hello, I recently moved to windows 11 and have had some audio issues, My problem is that when I run audio trouble-shooter it says service is unavailable at this time. The problem I have been having with audio randomly on boot up my audio card isn't recognised but usually is...
  7. Lock screen customization unavailable in Windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen customization unavailable in Windows 10 home.: I am attempting to set a slide show of personal pictures for my lock screen. Unfortunately this option is greyed out in the settings window. A yellow message on top says " *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." This makes no sense to me since...
  8. microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10: How to correct printing problem affecting only MS Office for Student 2019 downloaded 08/16/2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-active-directory-service-unavailable/2507ac02-3dc3-4834-b0cb-fc045393e4df
  9. "The RPC service is unavailable"

in Windows 10 Support
    "The RPC service is unavailable": I'm monitoring workstations using WMIC. In a few cases, I'm getting "The RPC service is unavailable". There is quite an extensive bunch of settings on the workstation that are used to make this possible - permissions, ports, etc. Occasionally all of these setting efforts...
  10. Windows 10 not opening settings by any means

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not opening settings by any means: I've tried opening settings from control panel and my start button will not open, (i'm aware many people have posted threads about this but none have helped me so far) everything in my taskbar has dissapeared when i restarted from fixing drive errors, and i also can't pin...