Windows 10: Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate

Discus and support Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi community people, I recently buy a windows 10 pro licence for a work laptop thought the windows app store. Transaction has been completed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GeoffreyRabault, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate

Hi community people,

I recently buy a windows 10 pro licence for a work laptop thought the windows app store. Transaction has been completed successfully, update of windows happened.

Since then, I cannot activate the license. I got this message error...

Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate 0b3efffd-490b-449b-802a-b20a23927a8e?upload=true.png

I tried the troubleshoot, and get this message...

Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate 082cabf5-17e2-41f7-a69a-a0b388e55d55?upload=true.png

I try the "Learn more..." but no success with the proposed fix

I also try the "I changed hardware..." (even if it is not the case) with no success either...

Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate 02ccbd01-c0ee-40b9-8c41-5de008fbc8d7?upload=true.png

It cannot find the right computer...

Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate 21657b50-ca63-4096-a10e-211d93ad23c5?upload=true.png

Then... I try to validate to link the Windows 10 Digital license... based on this how to... https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/link-microsoft-account-to-windows-10-digital-license.9924/

No success so far, I will be pleased to receive some help to be able to activate the Windows 10 license.

Thanks in advance!

:)

GeoffreyRabault, Jun 20, 2019

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jun 20, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 20, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate

1. Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate - Similar Threads - home Pro doesn't

2. Windows 10 Home to Pro activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Pro activation problem: I recently purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store.The update applied was to Windows 10 Enterprise, which 1. I obviously didn't want2. is not in any case available to retail customers from the Store3. has resulted in a Windows...
  3. activation from windows 10 home to pro

activation from windows 10 home to pro: i have windows 10 pro on my old laptop but i bought a new laptop which only have windows 10 home can i get windows 10 pro which i have in my old laptop...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade will not activate

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade will not activate: I have a Dell All-in-One computer that came with Windows 10 Home. I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, downloaded the version provided in the link and ended up with Windows 10 Enterprise. The email confirmation says Windows 10 Pro but did not have a key or digital license...
  5. Windows 10 Pro key is not activating as Pro, only Home

Windows 10 Pro key is not activating as Pro, only Home: I have two Windows 10 Pro keys. I have just reinstalled windows onto a clean freshly formatted drive. My original key that was linked to my account was only showing up as a Home install, even though it is a Pro licence. I switched the key to a new Pro key, and I am having the...
  6. Windows 10 activation Home v Pro

Windows 10 activation Home v Pro: My computer has a Windows 10 Home digital licence but my device seems to be running Windows 10 pro. So it won't activate. I don't need pro. How do I get rid of Pro and install Home using the existing digital licence. I subscribe to Microsoft Family so didn't think I should...
  7. activate windows 10 home over pro

activate windows 10 home over pro: I have a new computer and it requesting activate windows. Troubleshooting states I have license for Home, but Pro is loaded. How do I activate Home version....
  8. Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem

Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem: 'Ello, I'm having an issue with Windows activation here. About a year or less ago I randomly woke up to find an "Activate Windows" menu on my screen after me having used Windows with a product key/digital license for a long time (note, I had recently upgraded my hard drive)....
  9. Windows 10 activation Home not pro

Windows 10 activation Home not pro: I jusg built a new gaming pc and installed windows off of a flash drive, I chose windows 10 pro and continued without a key. Yesterday I bought a windows 10 home key... when i go to settings to activate it says it does not work. I am assuming this is because the pc says...
  10. Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home: I have just purchased the Windows 10 pro upgrade directly from the Microsoft store. My computer appeared to go through the download/ install process smoothly. When I go to the "About" and "Windows Specifications" section it says Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1803, however I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 professional producys key