Windows 10: Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Discus and support Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nikki Sud Nikki.Sud, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now they get an unable to activate message after imaging is completed. Is there a limit of how many workstations this can be activated for?

:)

Nikki Sud Nikki.Sud, Aug 5, 2020

2. Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license

I have a company Microsoft 365 Business license.

I also have one laptop, purchased using a Microsoft Hotmail account, as Microsoft would not allow to use a company Microsoft 365 account)

With Microsoft 365 Business license, Windows 10 PRO is included.

I wish to upgrade the one laptop from HOME to PRO version of Windows 10 using the Microsoft 365 Business license. How can this be achieved?

With regards, Mark

Mark Larkin, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro on your PC, and I’ll surely assist you with the issue.

You may want to refer the article
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
    and see if that helps.

If you’re facing any issues then you can get in touch with the
    Microsoft 365 Business support
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Microsoft 365 upgrade from Windows 10 home?

>>

if a business select Mocrosoft 365, but has laptops installed with Win 10 home, can Microsoft 365 be used to upgrade the laptops to Win 10 pro

<<

Office 365 has nothing to do with the version of which Windows version (Home vs Pro) you have installed. The Windows upgrade from Home to Pro is a separate upgrade but is not a requirement to run Office 365.

Karl Timmermans (MVP), Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

1. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business - Similar Threads - Home Pro Upgrade

2. windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working: We just bought a bunch of these keys and I can't get it to work on any of our windows 11 home computers, we do have a 365 business premium sub....
  3. windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working: We just bought a bunch of these keys and I can't get it to work on any of our windows 11 home computers, we do have a 365 business premium sub....
  4. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  5. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  6. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT: Hi, Questions from HK region.Who is eligible for this sku? Any requirement needs to meet? Any limitation ?Great Thanks,Jen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eligibility-of-windows-10-home-to-pro-upgrade-for/ca4e37c7-d633-4392-9268-823087ca3026
  8. Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: We are a licensed reseller in Vietnam and want to find out more about this product DF77X4D43RKT Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business Is there any requirement to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro with this license? Can it upgrade both OLP and OEI...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license: I have a company Microsoft 365 Business license. I also have one laptop, purchased using a Microsoft Hotmail account, as Microsoft would not allow to use a company Microsoft 365 account With Microsoft 365 Business license, Windows 10 PRO is included. I wish to upgrade...
  10. Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro: Microsoft 365 Business (not Office 365, but M365) still includes a subscription to Windows 10 Pro, right?? The M365 Plans page had previously shown that the "Business" version included a license to both the Office Products and Windows 10 Pro. I purchased the licenses,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade windows home via 365