Windows 10: Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA

Discus and support Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was able to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using a unused Windows 7 Pro product key from a COA sticker off a refurbished... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richard Sun richardsun, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA

Hello,

I was able to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using a unused Windows 7 Pro product key from a COA sticker off a refurbished computer. Would this have any legal impact? Is it breaking licensing? Does it have to be a retail license?

:)

Richard Sun richardsun, Dec 9, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA

1. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA - Similar Threads - Home Pro Upgrade

2. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro with Product Key - Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro with Product Key - Error: With my previous laptop with Windows 10 Home, I purchased a product key from MS to upgrade from Home to Pro in 2020. I have since had a new laptop with Home and wish to upgrade to Pro. I recovered my old Laptop back to its orignal Home version of windows 10 I then used...
  3. Windows 10 Pro COA & Key

Windows 10 Pro COA & Key: I have been purchasing Equus Nobilis Desktop computers for several years. Since the introduction of Windows 10 these computers do not come with a COA/Product Key on the Tower Case or with the Windows 10 DVD. I know manufacturers hold licensing agreements that assigned them...
  4. Upgraded from windows 7 Home, to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded from windows 7 Home, to Windows 10 Pro: Hey guys I recently upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit Pro V. 1909. I logged onto my computer with windows 7 still activated, inserted the windows 10 disk as it prompted me, for upgrading. I did that, everything went smooth. Although when i went...
  5. upgrading from windows 10 home to 10 pro without original product key for home.

upgrading from windows 10 home to 10 pro without original product key for home.: Windows10 home was loaded on my laptop when I purchased it. I now want to upgrade to 10 pro, but am being told I need original product key for 10 home. Please help! How can I get the upgrade, or prove I have the 10 home legitimately? Thanks....
  6. upgrade from windows 7 home to windows 10 pro

upgrade from windows 7 home to windows 10 pro: i have brought windows 10 pro and downloaded it to a memory stick but my windows 7 is asking for a anytime upgrade key to upggrade how or where do i get one ....
  7. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro with Windows 8.1 Pro key

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro with Windows 8.1 Pro key: I've got two laptops: the old one, with Windows 10 Pro (1909) installed after a free update from Windows 8.1 Pro the new one, with Windows 10 Home (1909) installed I've got the Windows 8.1 Pro product key, and I want to transfer it to the new PC. Microsoft support tried...
  8. Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key

Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key: I purchased a laptop from a Microsoft Reseller. It has Windows 10 installed. I can find a 20 alpha numeric product key on the system page but there is no COA sticker anywhere on the unit. I want to upgrade the hard drive to a larger size but am afraid that the Windows 10...
  9. Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro

Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro: Can I use the Windows 10 Pro pak to upgrade from Windows 7 pro that is currently on my computer ? ***Modified title from: Can I use the Windows 10 Pro pak to upgrade from Windows 7 pro that is currently on my computer ?***...
  10. Upgrading from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrading from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Please can someone advise if it is possible to upgrade directly from Windows 7 (working laptop) to Windows 10 Pro using a Microsoft Windows 10 Flashdrive? (full Windows 10 Pro flashdrive purchased from Microsoft) I appreciate I can install a clean Windows 10 Pro...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot