Windows 10: Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store

Discus and support Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased a Dell Spectre 360 which came with Windows 10 Home. I wanted to use this for work so upgraded it through the windows store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rgill_123, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Rgill_123 Win User

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store

Hi,

I recently purchased a Dell Spectre 360 which came with Windows 10 Home. I wanted to use this for work so upgraded it through the windows store to Windows 10 Pro. However, ever since upgrading I have the Activate Windows message on bottom right hand corner of my screen. I have tried to follow the troubleshooting but am getting, we can't activate your windows contact your administrator.

On the activation page, I am seeing the error code: 0xC004F213. I have followed the guides to correct this error code but having no luck. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Ross

:)

Rgill_123, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-windows-10-home-costs-119-pro-costs-199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 30, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store - Similar Threads - Home Pro Upgrade

2. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via MS Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via MS Store: Hello, If I am currently running Windows 10 Home Its an OEM pre-installed Windows 10 that came with the laptop and want to upgrade to Windows 10 Professional via the Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade. If I do this upgrade, is this upgrade to Windows 10 Pro only tied to...
  3. Issue on upgrading windows 10 home to pro via microsoft store

Issue on upgrading windows 10 home to pro via microsoft store: Hello community,I just tried to upgrade my windows 10 Home single language edition to windows 10 pro via microsoft store. I clicked on Install button and the installation was loading to like above 75% and suddenly it showed me error code something but i forget to note that...
  4. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro via Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro via Microsoft Store: I an activated Windows 10 Home machine and I decided to do the upgrade to Pro. Using the upgrade process via the Microsoft Store, I selected the Pro version instead of the Workstation alternative.After clicking the Install button for the Windows 10 Pro upgrade, the...
  5. Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade

Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade: Issue faced : I have an Asus G14 that came with Windows 10 Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via MS Store. When I try upgrading/installing Windows 10 Pro via the store, the upgrade fails with an error code 0x80070005. Post which my laptop loses its original...
  6. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store: I downloaded Win 10 pro from Microsoft Store ... Got help to instore.... But day or so after I lost a drive and must have put my computer back to Windows Home..... How can I get back to Windows 10 Pro.......
  7. Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate

Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate: Right i decided to upgrade my Dell Xps laptop from home to pro via the store which didn't take long at all. After reboot if i go to activation it now shows as enterprise and not activated. The troubleshoot box says it cant find a internet connection. Also I've looked at...
  8. Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated

Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated: I have a HP Laptop that had an activated Win 10 Home (1809). Today I went via the upgrade process and purchased a Pro license. It seemed to install ok but now the system says it has Windows Enterprise (not Pro) and it isn't activated. In the Activation panel there is error...
  9. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade via Windows Store Not Activating

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade via Windows Store Not Activating: Hi, I purchased the upgrade for Windows Pro in the Windows Store for $99. The system reset and did it's thing, all is well. However, the product is not activated. A "Activate Windows" watermark is displayed on the screen. In Settings > Activation there is a message in...
  10. Upgrading retail Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro via the Store - clarifications needed

Upgrading retail Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro via the Store - clarifications needed: I have a retail copy of windows 10 home. I also linked it to my Microsoft account. Now I need hyper-v to run some docker containers, so I decided to look into upgrading to windows 10 pro. In my country this upgrade costs 280 BGN (163 USD) through the windows store. I'm fine...