Windows 10: Windows 10 Home trial

Discus and support Windows 10 Home trial in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there I bought a laptop yesterday and they guy explained to me that the Windows 10 Home version will expire after 10 days. How do I check how many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chanell1995, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home trial

Hi there

I bought a laptop yesterday and they guy explained to me that the Windows 10 Home version will expire after 10 days. How do I check how many days are left of the trial period? Everywhere I check it only says that Windows 10 Home is activated, it does not state that I only have a trial version - how and where can I check that?

Please help : I don't have much knowledge when it comes to this stuff...

Thanks

:)

Chanell1995, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home trial

Delta6326, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home trial

1. Windows 10 Home trial - Similar Threads - Home trial

2. Can Windows 11 Pro key be used to update/activate PC with Windows Home Trial version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows 11 Pro key be used to update/activate PC with Windows Home Trial version: I saw some discussion here pertaining to this subject, but I did understand if it would work for a PC with Windows Home Trail version installed, which is NOT activated. I have a new PC coming in a few weeks-- it will come with a version of Windows described as "Windows Home...
  3. Can Windows 11 Pro key be used to update/activate PC with Windows Home Trial version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows 11 Pro key be used to update/activate PC with Windows Home Trial version: I saw some discussion here pertaining to this subject, but I did understand if it would work for a PC with Windows Home Trail version installed, which is NOT activated. I have a new PC coming in a few weeks-- it will come with a version of Windows described as "Windows Home...
  4. Windows 10 Professional License used to activate Windows 10 Home trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Professional License used to activate Windows 10 Home trial: I have a Windows 10 Professional license from a laptop that I purchased a while ago. Recently, I built a new pc, which I installed the trial version of Windows 10 Home on. My plan was to transfer the license from the laptop onto the pc once I upgraded the laptop. I have,...
  5. Windows 10 Professional License used to activate Windows 10 Home trial

Windows 10 Professional License used to activate Windows 10 Home trial: I have a Windows 10 Professional license from a laptop that I purchased a while ago. Recently, I built a new pc, which I installed the trial version of Windows 10 Home on. My plan was to transfer the license from the laptop onto the pc once I upgraded the laptop. I have,...
  6. Windows 10 Professional License used to activate Windows 10 Home trial

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Getting new PC with Windows 10 HOME trial and want to use my existing license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting new PC with Windows 10 HOME trial and want to use my existing license?: I don't quite know how to go about this practically.I have Windows 10 Home installation that was upgraded to Windows 10 PRO by buying a retail license.Then the Windows 10 PRO was updated to Windows 11 via Windows updates.Now I am buying a new PC that will come preinstalled...
  8. Getting new PC with Windows 10 HOME trial and want to use my existing license?

Getting new PC with Windows 10 HOME trial and want to use my existing license?: I don't quite know how to go about this practically.I have Windows 10 Home installation that was upgraded to Windows 10 PRO by buying a retail license.Then the Windows 10 PRO was updated to Windows 11 via Windows updates.Now I am buying a new PC that will come preinstalled...
  9. how do i go from the windows 10 pro trial to windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do i go from the windows 10 pro trial to windows 10 home?: i recently bought a windows 10 home code not knowing my pc had the windows 10 PRO trial, i dont want to lose my data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-from-the-windows-10-pro-trial-to/1f1f5750-8a94-486d-b4b8-fd60950c8c9c
  10. how do i go from the windows 10 pro trial to windows 10 home?

how do i go from the windows 10 pro trial to windows 10 home?: i recently bought a windows 10 home code not knowing my pc had the windows 10 PRO trial, i dont want to lose my data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-from-the-windows-10-pro-trial-to/1f1f5750-8a94-486d-b4b8-fd60950c8c9c